• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sol Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I would not want Mayer, Tilson, Barrett, Brown, Fagan, Powell,

We need to start again with an experienced lower league manager (in the Sturrock mould) - if there is such a person available, rather than former SUFC staff
We might have to take what we can afford. Kev Maher and Fagan know and have worked with the younger players and have their respect as far as I’m aware.

Regards Sol and stories, is there any value in dragging them all out now he’s gone? In my mind it’s more important to get a new man in and ensure he can sign some players.

We might have to take what we can afford. Kev Maher and Fagan know and have worked with the younger players and have their respect as far as I’m aware.

Regards Sol and stories, is there any value in dragging them all out now he’s gone? In my mind it’s more important to get a new man in and ensure he can sign some players.

If I think it's to make people who wanted Campbell to stay, aware of his character

i personally would love to hear all the "stories" ....

obviously if a crime has been committed the police should be called and obviously short of that any gross misconduct should be acted on by the club .

please spill it

I have to say it is rather disrespectful to both the site owners and mods to persistently go back to posting about various rumours, and goading others into doing so. If you want to post on twitter at your own risk that is absolutely fine. I would have hoped that now he is gone all this stuff could be consigned to history and we can focus (hopefully) on positive matters at hand?

Just my opinion. Sorry.

Especially when you’re (in)directly accused of having a made-up agenda against the man.

The truth will come out.
It may but I just hope it doesn’t drag on and we can put the last couple of seasons behind us. New season new slate and that. Hope Ron gets on with the appointment! We’ve had enough negativity ?

Reactions: GBJ
I have to say it is rather disrespectful to both the site owners and mods to persistently go back to posting about various rumours, and goading others into doing so. If you want to post on twitter at your own risk that is absolutely fine. I would have hoped that now he is gone all this stuff could be consigned to history and we can focus (hopefully) on positive matters at hand?

Just my opinion. Sorry.

No real surprise.

You backed Sol unequivocally and insinuated that there may be agendas behind people’s posts, refusing to accept that there may be anything more to the story than what met the eye.

Now those same rumours are giving some light to people’s “agendas”.

Just my opinion. Sorry.

I literally had no idea about all this till now. of course if someone gives a tiny bit of a story, you will get people wanting more.

Does it actually work in Ron's favour, at least in the short term, to not appoint anyone? Saves cash, especially as we don't actually have a start date for football

Never felt right, time to crack on with a league 2 campaign.

Id hate for barrett or maher to tarnish there reputation like what happened with CP, but you only live once, winning never felt better then with tilly and brush at the helm. It would be a lotta fun.

Id heard H H had help to clear his stuff from his property and was maybe going back home abroad. Is it Iceland or somewhere similar!?
Must have known some thing maybe.
I'd like to think all 3 won't have money worries. Never a nice thing. I'm sure they wont.

Last edited:
Reactions: GBJ
I see poor old Philips in the Echo is trying to gloat while dressing back on his allegation Sol never spoke to anyone ... ...

funnily enough he also says Sol did not know what was going above him ?

I mean does anyone ....

oh well - I hope Campbell gets another chance somewhere and one day get to hear
about all the terrible things he did ..

anyone got their moral compass handy to discuss Phil Browns private life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back