• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Mark Molesley at Boots & Laces

Looking forward to his tenure. Seems like a really good guy and must feel he has something good if he is bringing most of his staff with him. I just pray that he's done enough of his own due diligence before taking the job. I know I said it before but we honestly seem to be everything he hates.

Maybe Ron knows something we don't

Well if it is MM then we have a young, ambitious and clearly talented manager. He faces a real challenge this coming season with our paper-thin resources. We must not judge him too harshly or too hastily. Success will be survival in League 2. Anything more than that should be beyond our expectations. It will take time to build a winning team and start to climb the divisions again. Give him time and we will thrive, I'm sure.

This one feels good. Having watched that Tifo video I really like the way he comes across about management, training, improving. Dare I say the most excited I have been about a managerial appointment in a long time!

Oh and as an added sweetener, it's nice to see all those Weymouth fans who claimed it was a sideways move and will never happen proven wrong.

Why all the secrecy? Is Ron Martin part of MI5 or MI6? This attitude creates mistrust throughout the fan base and probably within the club. What is wrong with a plain and simple announcement, assuming that as MM is at the ground, most issues must be finalised. I cannot understand the logic of this approach.

What secrecy? Maybe there’s nothing to tell. We as fans aren’t going to be privy to every step of the process. It’s only because of social media we think we need to know everything on an hourly basis.

What do we reckon then people?

4pm? Like suggested or delayed?

Back