• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Watching Games on iFollow?

Just got a call from Gavin in ticket office as his attempted emails with code couldn't get through. They had my old email address. Gave him current one and i had code within couple minutes. Used code and am ready for tomorrow. I am really impressed with ticket office and Gavin in particular. Well done. Oh and also to the running skills of my wife who managed to get to the phone from the garden before he hung up.

General question please. I’ve never used ifollow before, and as a 60year old with only basic computer skills,if I sign up, can I watch game on my smart tv or is it only via computer? Many thanks.

General question please. I’ve never used ifollow before, and as a 60year old with only basic computer skills,if I sign up, can I watch game on my smart tv or is it only via computer? Many thanks.

Not yet watched a game but i believe that you can watch the game on your Smartphone via the App (but who wants to watch a 6 inch screen for 90 minutes)

Defiantly should be able to watch via a computer or if your computer / laptop is near the TV you should be able to connect a HDMI cable from the laptop / computer to the TV and then it should display the image on the smart tv.

I think even with a Smart TV you can't watch directly from the TV (or via the internet through it)

The answer is from other comments it depends on the smart TV. I have a Samsung and plug it in to my PC's HDMI. Mostly I watch on the PC or IMAC 27in as I have both, it also keeps the wife happy as she can watch her recorded programs.

Not yet watched a game but i believe that you can watch the game on your Smartphone via the App (but who wants to watch a 6 inch screen for 90 minutes)

Defiantly should be able to watch via a computer or if your computer / laptop is near the TV you should be able to connect a HDMI cable from the laptop / computer to the TV and then it should display the image on the smart tv.

I think even with a Smart TV you can't watch directly from the TV (or via the internet through it)
All correct re: laptop and HDMI cable, but it doesn't have to be a smart TV. TV just needs an HDMI socket.

We don’t have a laptop. Can we connect an iPad with hdmi adapter to a tv to watch iFollow

Trying to sign up on I follow but it just shows a sign in tab with a forgotten password option.Tried sign in ....no luck not recognised ....then tried password option but no email has arrived with password.
Anyone else having problems?

Only on laptop unless you have a HDMI cable that connect the two. Hope this helps.

Mine came through late yesterday so keep checking.
The ticket office is open today for telephone calls for people that are having issues so if it isn’t through this am might be best to call them.
Just thinking did you renew your ticket or did someone else? As if someone else did the code may have gone to the person who done the renewal

Mine came through late yesterday so keep checking.
The ticket office is open today for telephone calls for people that are having issues so if it isn’t through this am might be best to call them.
Just thinking did you renew your ticket or did someone else? As if someone else did the code may have gone to the person who done the renewal
Thanks for that Tinks. I renewed my ticket on Tuesday so got in early I’ll have to give them a call

Renewed my ticket on Tuesday, so confirmation email no iPlayer code received. Phoned ticket office- no answer but message said they opened at 10 today. Just been down there, closed. Nobody there three other people also there to renew but no chance.
I’ll have to pay again to watch the match this afternoon

Back