• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Watching Games on iFollow?

Basic question but I am in ifollow and looking at the window for the game under subscriptions which says I have access to the match but I can’t see any link to get to the stream.
Choose 'Next Match' from the iFollow tab.

Was told I could have two codes on one account. Didn't work.

Then tried to sign up a new one and wouldn't take any card. Useless

Mine is working a treat with great video quality and BBC Essex commentary. Very impressed, better than I thought it would be

Have a feeling they will charge me twice as went back and did subscribe again. Did the same thing came on for 10 secs then blank screen. Funnily enough the live chat just says 'waiting for agent'.

I can get it on my laptop but not on my smart tv which is a pain just won’t start on that
But on the laptop good quality any ideas re getting it on my smart tv

Mine wouldn't work on Bing, but is fine with Chrome. Audio is keeping up with video. Thought I might have issues as only have standard broadband (slowest of the slow but cheap as chips)

For anyone who has an Amazon fire TV box/stick, the web browser that comes with it (Silk) works with iFollow video.

We’re still losing 3-0 though.

1 game in and I’m done. Ifollow is a nightmare, all over the place and to think I watched this **** instead of starting to dig my new pond

Got to say IFollow was great. Had it on my PC through a cable to my TV. No problems at all for my first try. The match was how do we say...a disappointment. But let's not go there. Onwards and hopefully upwards.

Back