• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Watching Games on iFollow?

Renewed my ticket on Tuesday, so confirmation email no iPlayer code received. Phoned ticket office- no answer but message said they opened at 10 today. Just been down there, closed. Nobody there three other people also there to renew but no chance.
I’ll have to pay again to watch the match this afternoon

From twitter

Good Afternoon @SUFCRootsHall fans.

I hope you all have your codes ready to watch today's game.
If not please give us a call on 08444 770077.

Has anyone tried connecting a Macbook air laptop to tv via HDMI? I'm struggling to find USB-HDMI cable that works on an apple laptop?

Can anyone who has managed it on a Samsung Smart TV tell me how please?

I don't think you can as the Samsung hub is not flash enabled. That's the problem I have anyway. The only success I have had is to link a laptop to the tv via hdmi.

Can anyone who has managed it on a Samsung Smart TV tell me how please?

We have a Samsung TV too and you can't download the ifollow app. We are going to cast from the tablet to the TV via smart view.

On ifollow does anyone know how i connect to just audio? Since I watched the last game on the video stream it seems to have removed the audio option from my screen (I have a subscription for audio so don't have to pay extra for this)

Okay, thinkni gave sone everything right, but when i click n the watch live button i get the doughnut of death! I have the laptop plugged straight in to the hub and we have a high speed conection. Has the stream started yet?

Anyone know what the 'key moments'; button does ? I realise there aren't any yet !

Just tried to pay for the match but was told there's an error taking payment, closed my browser and reopened to try again but iFollow has given me access to the video feed. Odd, I'll have to see if I have actually been charged or if I've encountered a glitch that's given me access for free.

Just tried to pay for the match but was told there's an error taking payment, closed my browser and reopened to try again but iFollow has given me access to the video feed. Odd, I'll have to see if I have actually been charged or if I've encountered a glitch that's given me access for free.

Same for me! I have not paid, but the video stream is playing....

Basic question but I am in ifollow and looking at the window for the game under subscriptions which says I have access to the match but I can’t see any link to get to the stream.

Back