• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I-Follow - you get angry!

That's what I said in the match thread. You lot on iFollow have had a right result. Another free pass to be claimed. At this rate, you might see most of all games until the end of the season by only paying £10 or £20.

Anyone have an e mail for Southend so I can try and get a refund? Have no desire to pay even more money to call them, be held on the line, be told you are no 1 in Q, and never get through.

I imagine that they will automatically refund like they did last time.
What do they do for season ticket holders ?

That's what I said in the match thread. You lot on iFollow have had a right result. Another free pass to be claimed. At this rate, you might see most of all games until the end of the season by only paying £10 or £20.
Not if it's a season ticket game. They just say you paid with a code and it's not their problem.

I've emailed every address I can find at SUFC to tell them this service is a disgrace. I will be calling the ticket office to ask for a refund and if I don't get one I'm cancelling my entire season ticket.

Wh

Which ironically we also had issues for. Except for they accused me of lying and said there wasn’t any!
I thought I was the only one that had that treatment for the Walsall game. That's the impression they gave me.

Didn’t work for first 20 mins, didn’t work when they scored then stopped for last 10 mins. Rubbish system

I thought I was the only one that had that treatment for the Walsall game. That's the impression they gave me.
I got told there weren't any problems but even if there were, iFollow wouldn't refund me anyway because I didn't pay them cash. They gave me a code for Walsall because the Oldham game didn't work. When Walsall didn't work properly either, they told me iFollow won't refund me because I paid Southend not iFollow.

I've also had the "chat tells me to email, email tells me to chat" circle as well. They are using every trick they can to fob people off until they give up on the complaint.

Not if it's a season ticket game. They just say you paid with a code and it's not their problem.

I've emailed every address I can find at SUFC to tell them this service is a disgrace. I will be calling the ticket office to ask for a refund and if I don't get one I'm cancelling my entire season ticket.
Hi, I was logging all the issues I had experienced with Gavin Preston (Southend Ticket Office Manager). Gavin was chasing EFL on our behalf, but he left Southend last Friday.

I would raise the iFollow issues with Rhys Ellingham (Southend Commercial Manager) as it is ultimately his challenge to ensure that us Season Ticket holders are compensated for such a rubbish service.

Finally got an iFollow agent and got this reply:

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the problems you had accessing the live stream.

We are now aware of the cause of the issue and preventative measures and fixes have been implemented to stop this from happening again.

For refund request you will need to email us ifollow@efl.com

Hi, I was logging all the issues I had experienced with Gavin Preston (Southend Ticket Office Manager). Gavin was chasing EFL on our behalf, but he left Southend last Friday.

I would raise the iFollow issues with Rhys Ellingham (Southend Commercial Manager) as it is ultimately his challenge to ensure that us Season Ticket holders are compensated for such a rubbish service.
I've copied commercial in every time I've complained, about multiple games. Never received a single reply. Seems to me that Rhys Ellingham doesn't care all that much.

Back