• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DEADPOOL 2021

Edward de Bono, the 'inventor' of lateral thinking and the six hats method of problem solving has died aged 88.

De Bono's early work had a huge impact on the way businesses and other organisations problem solved, but it seems has later work and ideas were panned by the critics.
Yeah, love a bit of New Year's Day and Sunday Bloody Sunday :Winking:

Former British Heavyweight Champion, Brian London has died aged 87. London twice fought for the World Heavyweight Title, losing to Floyd Patterson in 1959 and Muhammad Ali in 1966 where he lost in three rounds landing just one punch in the bout.

After his retirement from boxing, London went into business owning several nightclubs in Blackpool, his home town.

He also remained very fit, running 12 miles a day.

Edward de Bono, the 'inventor' of lateral thinking and the six hats method of problem solving has died aged 88.

De Bono's early work had a huge impact on the way businesses and other organisations problem solved, but it seems has later work and ideas were panned by the critics.

Ha! I missed a presentation he gave at the Business school I used to work for in Barna, as I had to go back to London to sort out my work permit circa 1983.He was also famous for taking a business problem from one institution and getting people into groups from another to work out a viable solution.Nice work if you can get it! Used to enjoty setting his lateral thinking puzzles as warmers for students to work out.

Ha! I missed a presentation he gave at the Business school I used to work for in Barna, as I had to go back to London to sort out my work permit circa 1983.

I missed Martin Luther King's 'I have a dream' speech because it was nine years and three thousand miles away from when/where I was born.

Last edited:
Director-producer Richard Donner, best known for helming the “Lethal Weapon” film series, “The Goonies” and the original “Superman” film, died on Monday. He was 91.

View attachment 16065

He directed four episodes of The Banana Splits.

Ah, now this is a shame, especially so close to the match tomorrow - always felt he should have had more appearances for England. RIP Paul Mariner.

Ah, now this is a shame, especially so close to the match tomorrow - always felt he should have had more appearances for England. RIP Paul Mariner.

RIP Paul,always remembered as a fantastic player and a nice man.

Seb Eubank, Chris Eubank Snr’s son who was a 2-0 professional boxer. Died yesterday a couple of days before his 30th birthday. RIP Seb.

Remember Paul Mariner playing at Roots Hall in 1974/5 for Plymouth . Know what his family are going through as I lost my daughter in March . Brain Cancer is an evil thing .
Yes, I remember seeing him at Roots Hall too. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Back