• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Cards - credit card sales now open on OS

Not what I have heard, west and south cheaper than the east Was what i was told by the ticket office and friends who bought an ST in other stands

EDITED as i typed what i was saying badly - apologies
Incorrect. Our stands are ALL the same prices across the ground.

Yep. I bought a ticket yesterday and as I was browsing I noticed South Lower was £235. Don’t know about other areas. I’m not going in South Lower just clicked on that section out of curiosity at how ticket sales were going.

Yep. I bought a ticket yesterday and as I was browsing I noticed South Lower was £235. Don’t know about other areas. I’m not going in South Lower just clicked on that section out of curiosity at how ticket sales were going.
Yep thats where I am, only go there as me and my son have been for years, we kept saying we are going to move but never do.

Apologies if this has been mentioned before, but I heard that some people are finding that their old seats no longer exist, because of gangway widening. Is this true?

Apologies if this has been mentioned before, but I heard that some people are finding that their old seats no longer exist, because of gangway widening. Is this true?
Bob, I sit on an aisle seat and all was good with mine

Appears the South Lower and blocks P&Q in the West are £235
Yes, as they are the Family areas; you can't buy a adult ticket in those areas without an accompanying child.

From the Club website:-

Family Enclosure:

Blocks P, Q and R in the West Stand and the whole of the Trade Price Cars South Stand Lower are for families only. You cannot get a ticket in these sections unless you are with a child and you get the family ticket rate.

Yes, as they are the Family areas; you can't buy a adult ticket in those areas without an accompanying child.

From the Club website:-

Family Enclosure:

Blocks P, Q and R in the West Stand and the whole of the Trade Price Cars South Stand Lower are for families only. You cannot get a ticket in these sections unless you are with a child and you get the family ticket rate.
I am not sure thats true, there are guys sitting next to me who never have a child with them, and my son is 18 and he certainly doesnt qualify as a child.

I paid 235 he paid 110m maybe how it is marketed possibly but certainly not the reality

2350 fans at Col U tonight is embarrassing

Take away the 224 Mansfield fans and that leaves pretty much exactly the same as Macclesfield got last night playing at the same level as Southend Manor and White Ensign ! An impressive 2,121

I am not sure thats true, there are guys sitting next to me who never have a child with them, and my son is 18 and he certainly doesnt qualify as a child.

I paid 235 he paid 110m maybe how it is marketed possibly but certainly not the reality
As far as individual match tickets go you can definitely still purchase an adult ticket there. But annoyingly you can’t buy a family (1 adult, 1 child) ticket online any more, it seems. I know the thread is about season cards, just an observation!

As far as individual match tickets go you can definitely still purchase an adult ticket there. But annoyingly you can’t buy a family (1 adult, 1 child) ticket online any more, it seems. I know the thread is about season cards, just an observation!
Yes i had heard that too. I know I can get match tickets as my dad sometimes comes with us.

But I bought my season card separate to my son, he was in the queue behind me. Which I s why i was commenting that it doesnt seem to be just family deals.

Back