• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Cards - credit card sales now open on OS

Yes i had heard that too. I know I can get match tickets as my dad sometimes comes with us.

But I bought my season card separate to my son, he was in the queue behind me. Which I s why i was commenting that it doesnt seem to be just family deals.
Yeah I think you’re right.

Your source is reliable because gangways have been widened in the East and some have lost their seats.

i don’t get this. I have renewed my prized aisle seat with no problems and there are still plenty of aisle seats available for season card and the Stockport match purchases.

Just phoned the ticket office and changed my seats over in the South Upper. I would just like to mention that all my dealings with the ticket office this year have been fantastic. Jordan, Sean/Shaun (not sure which way he spells it) and the lady who dealt with our initial purchase (didn’t catch her name) have been excellent. Great job from the ticket office.

Your source is reliable because gangways have been widened in the East and some have lost their seats.

Do we know where? I assume I wouldn’t have been able to renew my seats if they didn’t exist but well, this is us.

Just phoned the ticket office and changed my seats over in the South Upper. I would just like to mention that all my dealings with the ticket office this year have been fantastic. Jordan, Sean/Shaun (not sure which way he spells it) and the lady who dealt with our initial purchase (didn’t catch her name) have been excellent. Great job from the ticket office.
Have you received your season card yet

I know they were due the cards in on Monday there will be a lot of posting going on

what about the pack others have received, anyone had one of those recently? Or do they come with season cards and some received there’s a while back

Last edited:
Totally agree, usually book tickets on-line (seamless) but when I do have to ring them its eager/proficient service.

I would imagine season cards have now maxed out. I can't imagine many more being sold at this time.

I would imagine season cards have now maxed out. I can't imagine many more being sold at this time.
I don't know, I reckon a few will leave it until just before the first game that they can use it - may even be another pay day for some before then.

This was also confirmed here:

You would hope so, be the mother of all cockups if season ticket holders couldnt get in to the first game!

Wouldn't be the first time they've had problems with it
Even if they didn’t get them all out surely the details are in the system so would just require a show of ID at the ticket office before the match? Or what they usually do with pre booked tickets where you give your postcode ..

Ticket Office, young lady, very helpful this afternoon. I wanted extra seat for Stockport game and it was quickly sorted and "paid" from the 3 gratis tickets given with S.T. renewal.
Had a pleasant general chat with her and it appears we have a happy "camp" and a good bunch of down to earth pros again. Happy days!

just an update incase any supporters are still not sure about there season ticket and trying to call the office just back from there the girl in office said as above people should have there ticket by thursday / friday they are not being sent from the office . she also said there is only 2 people in the office so if they are helping people with other ticket sales there`s nobody to answer the phone . any problem not receiving your ticket call in office on saturday [ hope this might save anyone a long wait on the phone ] blue army

Back