• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Transfer Rumours Thread (Potential New Signings)

After the Aldershot manager got sacked, a fan questioned the decision after Aldershot easily beat Southend. Another Aldershot fan pointed out that they only beat the slowest team he's ever seen, and it was all the other results that count. So we can see it, away fans can see it, why can't Phil Brown see it? We need new players with pace, and out with the donkeys. After all, a lot of the goals conceded are the same this season. Ghost past our midfield, change gear again to get past our defender, and cross on the ground for someone to pick his spot.
One of Molesley first signings at Aldershot will probably be Simeon Akinola.

RHF is on the bench for Portsmouth tonight, as is Akinde for Gills - so hopefully rule those 2 out

Wright training with us told me absolutely everything I needed to know about our current recruitment position. We’re back to shopping in the bargain basement bin.

and yet we have more exspensive self indulgent bell end in charge now with players that were his first choice to buy. I really don't get the MM haters, the man made some mistakes but had the cards stacked against him.
Was a pe teacher not a football manager! Phil Brown is a proper manager!

Was a pe teacher not a football manager! Phil Brown is a proper manager!

MM came at a time when he had no chance to succeed. Under an embargo etc etc

As for Brown, the guy is an egotistical maniac. Woeful man management and is way past it as a manager.

You talk a lot of crap and this has to be up there with the worst of it

We all know they are going to be complete garbage.

This club is a shambles.

Josh Wright. Do me a favour. He was absolute **** last time he was here and has been ridiculed at every club he has had.

Seriously what the actual ****

Back