• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Transfer Rumours Thread (Potential New Signings)

Surprised to note today that Tristan Nydam is still without a club. Not sure he would come this low but a possible option either in the midfield or at wing back.

Everyone will find out who these players are when we announce they have been signed.

What is it with the begging posts of 'please PM me who the players are'?
I’m not worried about rumours. We will know when the time comes.
Personally the longer I go without bad news the better. I’m quite happy with my punk ipa tonight.

Can't wait until we play one of the better teams, say Chesterfield, Grimsby, Daggers, Notts Co, Boreham Wood...etc

Brown signed three players to play CM, we also have Gard, Phillips and Ferguson. There are more urgent positions that need addressing, such as a left-sided CB and creative winger.
and a right back!

Don't know if it's him but Kimpioka is a Sweden U21 international and is well thought of by Torquay fans even though he didn't score - has something about him apparently and is a physical presence. Sounds like an upgrade on Kargbo to me.

I hate the thought that these rumours are of older players ,i would rather we got some young ,hungry players with a bit of pace and enthusiasm and skill in. Dont tell me theres none out there. What we need is a decent scouting system and some decent scouts, because im sure some of you could do a better job than the ones we got , ( if any ). PB preseason was praising Dennis said hes ready for the first team ,so whats happened since, Rush was scoring for fun preseason but now cant get a look in. Something is terribly wrong in this club, theres a cancer spreading right through it.

I hate the thought that these rumours are of older players ,i would rather we got some young ,hungry players with a bit of pace and enthusiasm and skill in. Dont tell me theres none out there. What we need is a decent scouting system and some decent scouts, because im sure some of you could do a better job than the ones we got , ( if any ). PB preseason was praising Dennis said hes ready for the first team ,so whats happened since, Rush was scoring for fun preseason but now cant get a look in. Something is terribly wrong in this club, theres a cancer spreading right through it.
Walsh too, getting lots of praise. Howard and Sayers were “banging on the door”. Hasn’t Howard got the “2” shirt?!

we’re a mess.

Everyone will find out who these players are when we announce they have been signed.

What is it with the begging posts of 'please PM me who the players are'?
Isn’t this a rumours thread, so it’s kind of the point?!?

Do you turn up to matches and tell everyone they’re wasting their time and just watch final score at 4:50 to find out the result?

Isn’t this a rumours thread, so it’s kind of the point?!?

Do you turn up to matches and tell everyone they’re wasting their time and just watch final score at 4:50 to find out the result?
Yes, and it is not a 'I heard who the players are but I'm not posting the names' thread. That is not what rumours are.

These requests for a PM are almost as tiresome as this season is panning out in general.

If people think they know who the players are, or have heard rumours, can't they just say who they are?
Tiresome is the word. Nothing worse than the 'I know something you don't' brigade

Back