• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket office issues.

Target man

Striker
Despite the club looking into the issues with the ticket office, nothing has changed.

30 minutes + wait for no-one to ever answer, at a premium rate.

I purchased 3 tickets for the Dover game and this fixture date was changed, even though I wasn't emailed but informed by chance on here. Trying to get my money back as I am out of the country and absolutely no one answers the phone.

Absolute joke of an office .

Last edited:
I'm not sure why you have posted this in the Trust forum?

I would suggest emailing the Ticket Office on ticket.office@southend-united.co.uk and I am sure someone will call you rather than keep hanging on.

Also, why do you think you should be emailed about a fixture change? The Club announced this on all its social media outlets and on their website.

I would suggest emailing the Ticket Office on ticket.office@southend-united.co.uk and I am sure someone will call you rather than keep hanging on.

Also, why do you think you should be emailed about a fixture change? The Club announced this on all its social media outlets and on their website.
Done that .... let's hope I get a response

To be fair I too would expect to be notified if any event I had paid for a specific date was not happening on the date it was purchased for. Just a little mass email to ticket buyers or entire supporter database would do.

Not everyone visits the official website or frequents social media and they really shouldn't be expected to check every day to see if it's still happening or not.

I do personally check regularly and am active on social media but the club shouldn't really leave it to chance that people would see it.

What if people don't spend their lives on social media. Surely if you purchase online tickets for any event and they make changes to the date you should be emailed..... any other company would do that....

To be fair I too would expect to be notified if any event I had paid for a specific date was not happening on the date it was purchased for. Just a little mass email to ticket buyers or entire supporter database would do.

Not everyone visits the official website or frequents social media and they really shouldn't be expected to check every day to see if it's still happening or not.

I do personally check regularly and am active on social media but the club shouldn't really leave it to chance that people would see it.
Thank you.... I believe its called customer service and common courtesy

All the other people do is defend the club over there failings. As customers deserve to be notified. The ticket office is a shambles and completely unorganised. They should not be defended in any way.
I'll be very interested to read about the ticket office in TLs 100 days report... if he ever produces it ....

While i agree, most football clubs do not inform like that it always seems to be a social media / official website announcement. Doesnt make it right but just saying.

also you can call the club on the main number and then select the option for the ticket office and that always avoids any premium rate number, although i do not think 0344 numbers are premium rate

While i agree, most football clubs do not inform like that it always seems to be a social media / official website announcement. Doesnt make it right but just saying.

also you can call the club on the main number and then select the option for the ticket office and that always avoids any premium rate number, although i do not think 0344 numbers are premium rate
7p per minute plus your local network charge .... so at least £3 on a phone telling you you're in a queue ... that's got to change. £3 is nothing to me, but to some it's needed

7p per minute plus your local network charge .... so at least £3 on a phone telling you you're in a queue ... that's got to change. £3 is nothing to me, but to some it's needed
Premium rate to me is higher than that but your right that is still high compared to a normal rate call. thats why i always call the main number and select ticket office then it is a normal rate call :)

Because the club is run by a load of **** staff I would not let run a raffle

No season ticket for me either. The ticket office "manager" replied to my email on Wednesday morning saying he'd look into it and nothing since nor replies to my follow up.

I don't want to have to email Tom everytime there is an issue, but with consistent service like this what option do we have?

My ticket for Chesterfield got posted out one day before the game, and arrived the Monday after. I’d ordered online the previous weekend to avoid the hassle of queueing.

Minor gripe sure, but as you have to pay a £1 admin fee for postage it’s still annoying, especially as it’s happened several times before. I’d hoped Tom might have sorted these sort of issues, I’ll go back to collecting on the day now ?

Not as bad as not yet receiving your season card but another example of poor service. I booked my usual seat for the FA cup tie on line and the booking said it had been added to my season card, as did the confirmation e-mail but it hadn't, my the card didn't work at the turnstile and I had to collect a paper ticket (which was already printed and waiting for me) but just another example of the shambles. The sad thing is that I made sure to arrive early as expected this would happen.

Back