• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket office issues.

Does anyone know where I would have to go to get my tickets tomorrow. I was originally due to collect them before kick off before the game got cancelled. I have emailed the ticket office and no one had got back. Do I assume they will be in the NW corner to collect

Does anyone know where I would have to go to get my tickets tomorrow. I was originally due to collect them before kick off before the game got cancelled. I have emailed the ticket office and no one had got back. Do I assume they will be in the NW corner to collect

No idea mate, your only option is the main ticket office unless you're been told otherwise.

From the Contact Us page on the club website, the number quoted is 0344 477 0077, with the note "*Calls to the Box Office will be charged at the local rate plus carrier charge."
I looked all over the Southend United website and the Contact Us page just led me to put my name, email address and phone number and my query.

Thanks for this, I'll call them in the morning

If i was you, i wouldn't assume anything regarding where your tickets will be!.

The 03 number doesn't come up as premium rate when I dial it so that will do for me

03 numbers were introduced by Ofcom in 2007 as an alternative to chargeable 08 numbers, so consumers could call a UK-wide number without having to suffer higher call rates. Dialling 03 numbers costs no more than the national rate for calling 01 or 02 numbers, and counts towards inclusive minutes on tariffs.

03 numbers were introduced by Ofcom in 2007 as an alternative to chargeable 08 numbers, so consumers could call a UK-wide number without having to suffer higher call rates. Dialling 03 numbers costs no more than the national rate for calling 01 or 02 numbers, and counts towards inclusive minutes on tariffs.
Referees and phone numbers. Very impressive ?

Quick update.

My card received end of November didn't scan at last game. With all that's going on at the club left it till yesterday to drop ticket office and a couple of senior staff an email.

My brother's still hasn't arrived at all.

Email to one of the senior staff members to ask for an update has an out of office from November.

No reply from the ticket office

Quick update.

My card received end of November didn't scan at last game. With all that's going on at the club left it till yesterday to drop ticket office and a couple of senior staff an email.

My brother's still hasn't arrived at all.

Email to one of the senior staff members to ask for an update has an out of office from November.

No reply from the ticket office
This surprises you???

Back