• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Finally got around to watching Chernobyl

Once you get over the British accents it’s actually very good, and also extremely grim.

Fascinating series, I wonder what the Russians made of it? Or if the truth will ever be known…

The penultimate episode of this series of Call the Midwife. Oh my goodness, that bloody raven that's been hanging around Nonatus House - you can't kill off Dr Turner or Sister Julienne - and I've heard Phyllis might have been on the train too!

Inventing Anna on Netflix. Very good and stars the same girl who plays Ruth in The Ozarks who is superb in it. 8/10

Last edited:
Decided to bin Afterlife after series two episode one.

The characters and situation are weak and the continual repetition of unlikely characters using the C word just isn't funny. Paul Kaye's psychologist character is a bit of a Finchy throwback as well.

Last edited:
Decided to bin Afterlife after series two episode one.

The characters and situation are weak and the continual repetition of unlikely characters using the C word just isn't funny. Paul Kaye's psychologist character is a bit of a Finchy throwback as well.
I just watched the episode in S3 where his mates Ratty and The Nonce visit the gazette office and immediately thought it was just a re-hash of Finchy. I think the final series is completely going through the motions and is by far the weakest, but with only 3 episodes left I think I'll see it through to the end.

Wu Tang: An American Saga
Probably only worth a watch if you are a fan of the Wu-Tang Clan. Created by RZA, a drama about how the group avoided the crack cocaine dealing life and made it as rap group. The guy who plays ODB nails it! Only 2 episodes in but looks promising.

Wu Tang: An American Saga
Probably only worth a watch if you are a fan of the Wu-Tang Clan. Created by RZA, a drama about how the group avoided the crack cocaine dealing life and made it as rap group. The guy who plays ODB nails it! Only 2 episodes in but looks promising.
Andre Johnson was nuts! Chopped his own d1ck off apparently

Back