• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer/Autumn Transfer Targets/Rumours Thread 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was speaking to a few Wrexham fans after the game last Saturday.

They were keen to point out that their sponsorship deal with TiK Tok was worth 2.5 million and that shirt sales had topped 11k this season.

This has meant that wages and transfers had been completely covered without any need for their famous owners to dip into their own pocket as of yet.

They are also completely renovating the stadium over the next few seasons.

Exciting times for then for sure.
Of course not, but they'd never have got TikTok as a sponsor and then sold 11,000 shirts without the Hollywood Duo having taken over.

Was speaking to a few Wrexham fans after the game last Saturday.

They were keen to point out that their sponsorship deal with TiK Tok was worth 2.5 million and that shirt sales had topped 11k this season.

This has meant that wages and transfers had been completely covered without any need for their famous owners to dip into their own pocket as of yet.

They are also completely renovating the stadium over the next few seasons.

Exciting times for then for sure.
They may never have to until higher leagues due to the stature of their owners, they will always have a large sponsorship to cover those types of things.

It does suck that it takes bankrolling them for them to go up, but we would be equally grateful if someone came in and done it for us too.

Of course not, but they'd never have got TikTok as a sponsor and then sold 11,000 shirts without the Hollywood Duo having taken over.

Of course not, but it was eye opening to realise that no actual money has been spent yet. Just the owners themselves has been enough to attract finance.

Of course not, but it was eye opening to realise that no actual money has been spent yet. Just the owners themselves has been enough to attract finance.
It's probably because of the upcoming documentary (which admittedly is only happening because of the owners). Even with Hollywood owners there aren't enough people watching Wrexham to justify a £2.5m sponsorship in non-league but there will probably be hundreds of thousands watching the documentary if it's successful.

Been thinking of potential full backs that are available and one sprung to mind . Maybe Liam Gordon been in this league before likes to get forwards is a kind of powerful and fast full back with a steady cross from the left hand side . He’s probs to good to come back to this level again tbh but if he wants to come back towards this way again maybe a option if funds are right .
I liked the look of Mnoga on Saturdays against us, Weymouth on loan from Portsmouth 19 years, solid, good in the air and physical.

I thought bridge turned him inside out on quite a few occasions….
Bridge did give him a decent run but let's not forget he's 19 ... young for a defender. Bridge escaped him a couple of times to cross but didn't have it all his own way.

I thought bridge turned him inside out on quite a few occasions….
I think this says more about Bridge than the defender in question. Let's not forget that Bridge has done this to a number of players this season. He has the most assists for us even though he missed a huge chunk of the season and is still carrying an injury. It's testament to Bridge's ability to be positively offensive than Mnoga's inability to be defensive.

I think this says more about Bridge than the defender in question. Let's not forget that Bridge has done this to a number of players this season. He has the most assists for us even though he missed a huge chunk of the season and is still carrying an injury. It's testament to Bridge's ability to be positively offensive than Mnoga's inability to be defensive.
Definitely..... Bridge has really come on under the current coaches. I wasn't sold on him before he got injured but he's been excellent since coming back.

Definitely..... Bridge has really come on under the current coaches. I wasn't sold on him before he got injured but he's been excellent since coming back.
You seem to be in the know about Harrison Neil,how long left on his contract at sheff Utd? And are we in for him next season?if so do you think we have a chance perm or loan?

Would take all 3 sheff Utd lads back, but are we only able to have 2 loans from one club, if so which 2 if any do you think we have a chance with?lopta 21 year old(no game time with sheff utd) Brunt 20year old (not much game time at notts)Neil 19 year old (Been playing regular at us)

Bridge has been good since back from injury.full preseason injury free should be like a new signing.

I'm a fan of Bridge too, although to be nit-picky I think he should use his left foot more often when he gets to the byline because on Saturday there were occasions when he beat the right-back but chose to drag it back onto his right foot and it allowed opposition players to get back and block the cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back