• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer/Autumn Transfer Targets/Rumours Thread 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to be in the know about Harrison Neil,how long left on his contract at sheff Utd? And are we in for him next season?if so do you think we have a chance perm or loan?
I'm going to sit on the fence here I'm afraid. I don't know the details of his contract but if I did out of courtesy I wouldn't discuss it. I think there is certainly a chance of doing something with Sheffield United. Sadly we have to wait and see lol. Let's give him a huge send off in the last game which he deserves.... and you never know what will happen from then on!!

So he did. Got my knickers in a twist there, thought you meant Mussa their #8 (note to self: read the post properly before responding!)
To be fair, Nealy does cover most of the pitch!! Lol

I'm a fan of Bridge too, although to be nit-picky I think he should use his left foot more often when he gets to the byline because on Saturday there were occasions when he beat the right-back but chose to drag it back onto his right foot and it allowed opposition players to get back and block the cross.
Paul Clark would certainly agree with you, judging from his match commentary on Monday's game, when he pointed out that Bridge never seemed to use his left foot despite playing on the left.

Paul Clark would certainly agree with you, judging from his match commentary on Monday's game, when he pointed out that Bridge never seemed to use his left foot despite playing on the left.
My extensive football manager knowledge knows that this I called the ‘Inverted Winger’ role, where they play on the opposite side to their strong foot and cut inside to cross the ball.

I have too many hours in the game.

Anyone know where Stan is today…. Always a clue when we know what games he’s at

Farsley Celtic Vs Boston United

Asked a Boston fan on Twitter who he thought Stan could be there to watch and he reckons there is a couple of Sheffield United loanees who are far too good for the league below us. Though one is a goalkeeper, the other Femi Seriki who is right wing back/winger who is one to watch out for. Others mentioned are Fraser Preston, another goal scoring winger and Danny Elliott, a prolific goalscorer.

Are Sheffield United giving us a heads up on their lads they want coached and improved? We seems to be regularly getting lads all of whom have some great attributes for us. Some proper season long loans, loads of game time for the best ones, decent coaches, bringing players on in their profession, great fans...wots not to like?

Definitely..... Bridge has really come on under the current coaches. I wasn't sold on him before he got injured but he's been excellent since coming back.

Bridge was targeted with several whacks in his first few games. He was clearly struggling before he dropped out.

For to long now we have been a team that can be bullied. I watched Humphrys elbowed three times in one game and no one including the bench said a word.

The likes of Stockport and Wrexham aren't bullied because they have signed winners rather than entertainers. Two clubs that have punched above their weight are Bromley and Boreham Wood.....Again full of tough lads, mentally as well as physically.

The success of the Sheffield lads on loan is down to Ruby understanding character. They want to be here they want to play and they want to win. That is the key to promotion from the NL.

I’d hope we’re looking at Altrincham wingers Dan Mooney and Ryan Colclough. Both some of the most productive in the NL. Both good age, Mooney especially. I believe they’re both out of contract this summer.

I’d hope we’re looking at Altrincham wingers Dan Mooney and Ryan Colclough. Both some of the most productive in the NL. Both good age, Mooney especially. I believe they’re both out of contract this summer.
We don’t play with wingers though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back