• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ron Martin - HMRC Case Dismissal - Club Statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
not tef Ron was in the right And the HRMS was in the wrong .So they should pay up .Call ron what you like What the Hrms was wrong and injust .And the club was wronfully placed under an embargo .And if we lost out on players coming into the club .Someone should be made to pay ie THE INLAND REVENUE .

not tef Ron was in the right And the HRMS was in the wrong .So they should pay up .Call ron what you like What the Hrms was wrong and injust .And the club was wronfully placed under an embargo .And if we lost out on players coming into the club .Someone should be made to pay ie THE INLAND REVENUE .

The Embargo and this case are not related

I guess some folks may like to apologise to Ron. If not in person, maybe on here? It's one thing to not like the guy and want him out...it's another to draw conclusions before the law has.
Brilliant - well said. Let’s get these signings and build this fricking stadium!

What the **** has Ron's case got anything to do with an embargo. Surely one is a personal issue and one to do with the club for god's sake.

I suppose it is good news for the club by association but no one will ever change my mind on the fact that I hate him with a vengeance for letting our club be in the position it is. Please do not spout the bollocks about him keeping us afloat. It don't wash with me at all.

💩head

It’s certainly another cloud over the club that’s been blown away. Whatever anyone says, if it affects RM it affects the club and with this out of the way, work starting on the development, the new signings, positive pre-season (so far), a proper fully invested management team, just maybe we’re properly on the way back. At last.

Is not a defermation the HRMS hs been found to be in the wrong .Surely Ron has a case to ask for a compance package As thay brought the case wrongfully so the judge has said .Hate Ron or not it seemes if indeed the club was placed under an embargo it was wrong and unjust.for once .
They should pay bask the club lost earnings, especially they made us dropped down two divisions by putting an embargo on us!!

Brilliant - well said. Let’s get these signings and build this fricking stadium!
Already starting with building new training ground as I can see the movement with guys bringing pipe/drainage materials and digging up the ground.

Get over yourself, sorry it doesn't suit your hateful agenda.
You’ve lost me I was sticking up for Ron… a local and honest businessman without him I’ve said it many times we would be ****ed . Three cheers for mr Martin and mr king. Hates a terrible word to , my mum always say you don’t hate them you just don’t like them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back