• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kacper Lopata

I think the Sheffield United fans could say the same thing about us if they were being petty. Whatever you think about Lopata hating on Woking for simply signing a free agent is ridiculous, do you expect them to show solidarity with an owner that doesn't pay wages instead?
Woking are a dirty, cynical, cheating, time wasting team. Horrible horrible club.

I wonder what happened to the big boys like Wrexham, Notts County, Chesterfield etc comong in for Lopata?

BoyWonder2 For what its worth when i had my accident at work back in 2010 ,i and my wife at the time went 10 months without pay as th company i worked for refused to pay me ,i had to take them to court to finally get the money they owed me and my family. We was very lucky at that time as friends and also the government helped us through what was a very bad time .
Sorry but to my mind Lopata is not a team player , not someone i would want to be covering my back.

But for now he's signed for Woking on a short term deal. A short term deal at one of the teams I mentioned would have been my expectation based on how good he is percieved to be

It's going to be purely to keep him getting game time. I reckon 90%+ of our current squad would be up for any kind of way to get out the basket case of our club to go to a quality league 1 club.

It's going to be purely to keep him getting game time. I reckon 90%+ of our current squad would be up for any kind of way to get out the basket case of our club to go to a quality league 1 club.
Potentially Championship next season

Great move if that is true.

Not such a terrible agent after all.....

Unused substitute…. Sad sight watching him kick a ball at half time..

I wonder if the Barnsley move will come off

The Woking CBs were classic NL hoof ballers … and Kacpers not getting a game.

I wonder if he has sacked that ****e agent who got him in this mess …

I wonder if he has sacked that ****e agent who got him in this mess
Is he really in a mess? Ok so he is warming the bench now but is a free agent with no attached price tag or sell on clauses so will get himself another club (if he isn't already off to Barnsley) without the off field uncertainties.

Is he really in a mess? Ok so he is warming the bench now but is a free agent with no attached price tag or sell on clauses so will get himself another club (if he isn't already off to Barnsley) without the off field uncertainties.

just another N/L footballer looking for a club -

hopefully he did enough at SUFC to get something at a good level - Barnsley ?

but how it looks right now his career is off the rails

I wonder if he has sacked that ****e agent who got him in this mess …
The move with Barnsley is likely pre-agreed.

He could get promoted with Woking. He was brought in for defensive cover and for when they're ahead and want to see things out

I would truely see hin fall on his own sword He is only young and has a lot to lern .But ****ting on clubs because he cant get his own way .Will eventualy come back to bit him on the arse .

The Woking move is an unofficial loan to keep him fit, he's likely going to Barnsley once the window opens.
Where has this Barnsley rumour come from? I work with a Barnsley season ticket holder and they haven't heard of Kacper.

There's also the slight wrinkle in that if Barnsley don't go up they are likely to change their manager so nothing is certain.

Out of interest was there any interaction from Lopata and our fans? Any clap from him to the fans or did he keep his head down. I noticed he's deleted his sufc tweets that didn't go down too well after he left.

Isaid i hope he never steps foot in RH again ,what i said about him when h left wasnt good and was said in anger, now im not sure if it was his own doing or he just getting some really bad advice from his manager. I do in a way feel sorry for him and hope he can get his act together ,grow up ,learn and have a decent career. Yes his tweets are stupid ,but hes a young man finding his way in a country where he was born or spent his younger years .It must have been hard for him not being paid ,yes i realise it was and still is for others within the club,but hes a young foriegner away from home and his family. Anyway i hope his mindset changes as well as his management and he goes on to have a decent career.

Its hard to blame him for leaving, but equally everyone else stayed to fight for the cause. he was the only one who didn't. And he probably was the biggest factor in us losing our play-off spot. Not just because we lost him as a player, but because of how it must have unsettled the squad. And in these days of clubs doing due diligence on players and wanting 'the right sort of attitude' he may well have damaged his reputation, i.e. wants out as soon as the going gets tough. Will be interesting to see what happens next with him..

Back