• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kacper Lopata

I saw him sitting on the Woking bench looking very alone , and distant from his own team mates , distant from his former friends / team mates & distant from our fans who previous adored him & regularly chanted his name in conmplete adulation.

Instead of having a great team spirit & a proper good laugh all week with the Southend boys , all good lads... he now has to put up with spending time in the company of proper bellends like Casey & Kellerman. 2 of the biggest tw+ts ever to grace our game.

Its such a shame how it all ended , Obvs thats down to Ron Martin , but it could all so easily have been avoided , & we could be readying ourselves for a 3rd / 4th place battle & who knows what could have happened.......

Out of interest was there any interaction from Lopata and our fans? Any clap from him to the fans or did he keep his head down. I noticed he's deleted his sufc tweets that didn't go down too well after he left.
I didn’t see any clapping towards the fans. He had quite a big embrace and shook hands with Kev, DC and MB, as did Dackers. Started last week and then gets hooked, this week he is dropped and didn’t get a look in when they made defensive substitution.

It’s weird seeing people turn against him.

Him handing in his notice after not being paid was the most effective Martin Out protest yet.

I have no bad feelings against Kacper BUT I do feel he has been very poorly advised .....

what should have been a small "bump in the road" at a small club early on in a fledgling career has escalated and de-railed him quite a lot ..

that is the price you pay for having a small time joke agent who thinks going to war with RM over a few grand makes sense ..

to55ers

I have no bad feelings against Kacper BUT I do feel he has been very poorly advised .....

what should have been a small "bump in the road" at a small club early on in a fledgling career has escalated and de-railed him quite a lot ..

that is the price you pay for having a small time joke agent who thinks going to war with RM over a few grand makes sense ..

to55ers
Derailed him by getting a contract two, potentially three divisions up next season?

Quality player, don’t blame him for the non payment of wages but if he causes arguments with other players then that’s not acceptable.

Derailed him by getting a contract two, potentially three divisions up next season?

I hope it all works out and his talent comes through and he plays at his best level - CCC or more ..

at the moment he is hoping to get a game at Woking and hoping Barnsley comes through (have I missed anything from Barnsley - a welcome ?)

my point is that his agent might have been chasing a few quick dollars rather than looking long term at positioning Kacper in the right environment ..

I hope it all works out and his talent comes through and he plays at his best level - CCC or more ..

at the moment he is hoping to get a game at Woking and hoping Barnsley comes through (have I missed anything from Barnsley - a welcome ?)

my point is that his agent might have been chasing a few quick dollars rather than looking long term at positioning Kacper in the right environment ..
He can't officially sign for Barnsley as it's outside the window. It's an unofficial loan in effect

Or maybe he asked his agent to get him out of here, and see what's possible?

I find it interesting that people assume his agent is pulling the strings. Someone as determined as Kacper is just as (if not more) likely to be telling his agent what he wants rather than being told what to do.

Or maybe he asked his agent to get him out of here, and see what's possible?

I find it interesting that people assume his agent is pulling the strings. Someone as determined as Kacper is just as (if not more) likely to be telling his agent what he wants rather than being told what to do.
Yes thats how i see it.

Maybe him and his agent share the same sort of personality, ie pull the ladder up and sod the rest.

Not my style but everyones different, and in a team game perhaps not the player you want anyway.

I think this thread might end up superseding the Bilel Mohsni thread for most posts.

It’s weird seeing people turn against him.

Him handing in his notice after not being paid was the most effective Martin Out protest yet.
When I think back to some of the decision, statements, actions etc of my life when I was his age I sometimes squirm. He is young, he is promising and most of all he is an ex Shrinper. Seems to me there are too many people targeting the wrong person.

He left with good reason. He wasn't entitled to play at the time given the run we were on but he was entitled to get paid. His post leave antics were I'll advised at best but one day he will look back and maybe squirm.

He has gone. I've moved on. Have you?

I don’t think Barnsley will go through with signing him, as they can ditch him at anytime they want, if they win promotion. They not going to sign a player who cannot get on the pitch for Woking. He probably end up in NL next season.

I think Poland U21 will ditch him, as we have better young defenders coming through in Poland.

I don’t think Barnsley will go through with signing him, as they can ditch him at anytime they want, if they win promotion. They not going to sign a player who cannot get on the pitch for Woking. He probably end up in NL next season.

I think Poland U21 will ditch him, as we have better young defenders coming through in Poland.
Yeah seems likely as polands u21 are all born 2002 and later, and Kasper is 2001

You seem so deeply affected and offended personally by this just because you’re Polish, it’s a bit strange.

It's just as much about fitness and staying in shape. Don't want someone coming in 6 months out

You seem so deeply affected and offended personally by this just because you’re Polish, it’s a bit strange.
If he did that to my other club, Legia, he would be hung up on a lamppost.

What he did to Southend Utd, a club I support since I moved to Southend from Poland, was unforgivable in my eyes.

Back