• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shirt sponsorship next season - PG Site Services again

Probably because they are contractually obliged for 5 years, well 4 now.

I’ve said numerous times, whilst their “antics” on social media hasn’t been helpful, and been darn right spoilt child like at times, the financial contributions have been invaluable, and not just the ones that have been published.

Don’t forget, they put money behind the bar at the Blue Boar I think it was, ahead of what was potentially going to be our last ever game at Roots Hall, so they’ve helped supporters out as well as the Club, it’s staff and everyone connected.

Perhaps we should cut them a bit of slack?
No slack can be cut for there absolutely appalling social media/ communication. Makes Ron's look good even!

It's an issue for a lot of people because the log makes us look Sunday league.

Well, more so.

Course it's not the best logo.

But people are shrugging at their output online and focusing on the shirt.

To me, I know which one needs rectifying as a priority.

But to each their own.

AH! good we not focusing on TL anymore ,now its the sponsors logos turn, Me i couldnt give a monkeys uncle, Yes PG did rant on a bit but they did also say it was at RM and his lack of information given to them .Im sure now that TL has discussed this with them and they are aware of many things now. Im happy for them to continue as sponsors and give some much needed money into the club, if it helps us get out of this embargo thats fine by me . Also and this is just my thoughts ,perhaps they know more than we do on a potential sale and new owners and can see how beneficial it can be for them also .

We are made for each other at the most moment. With uncle Ron at the helm we are never going to attract a straight forward commercial sponsor, who would want to be associated with him?

Ok can some one enlighen me as to what the hell is going on Are pg tips the shirt sponcers or not .I have been out all day so i have some catching up to do with all the latest gosip .

To each their own mate.

Course we need the cash, but I don't for one second think we couldn't get a suitable replacement.

Me, not a fan. Their social media output regarding our club isn't funny to me. It's poor and embarrassing.

When we are on a better footing, with new owners, the club will be well within their rights to review the sponsorship deals in place and rather than us dropping a bollock PR wise, we'll be able to call out others who don't communicate appropriately about the club.

Just because they have given us money through sponsorship ( and loans and goodness knows what else) doesn't mean they can say what they like about the club.

As I've said before, greatful for their help. But they are a sponsor, nothing more.

They dont have a devine right to info ( ron didnt tell us he was selling / we wasn't invited to the players sponsorship evening etc)

Cry me a river. Yes they have been good to us. But at what point do we say yes thank you for loaning us money, but you can't act like work experience kids running a twitter account talking **** about us?
What a small minded and bitter attitude!! You do realise that it’s quite possible that SUFC would have already gone , had it not been for PGs input ???

Wake up.

Back