• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Best Chocolate Bar

The best bar is Fry's creams - Now that is the Daddy....

:D

Ooh, you're on dodgy territory there. Whilst the mint one was good, the fruit ones weren't...

frys-cream-orange-old.jpg

Hmmm I didn't mention "Flake" though.:p

Flakes are good, but I have a problem with the way they are made. Flakes are bascially all the off cuts and waste bits of chocolate from the Cadbury's factory melted down and made into a bar.

Clever of Cadbury to do that, but I don't like eating a leftover!

Double Deckers are up there for me and recently I have grown fond of a Drifter! Chunky Kit Kat's are also good. Used to like a Caramac but you don't see many shops stocking them anymore.

What about sweets and chews:

Cannot beat Haribo sweet and sour mix, refresher bars, chocolate chewing nuts!

That is the worst call ever..

I expected more from a poster of your standard.

The best bar is Fry's creams - Now that is the Daddy....

:D

The Mint Ones were up there, However, Orange ones weren't and ruined the whole experience...

As for the Double Decker, whats there not to like?

The Lion Bar is foul. Not only does it taste rancid it also has the effect of ripping out the roof of your mouth when you bite into it, as all the shards of glass, mascarading as peanuts and well baked raisins shoot into the roof of your mouth and rip it to shreds. I ate one once and ended up with someone chasing me down the road with a crucifix, thinking I was a vampire as the blood ran out of the corner of my mouth.

I like old skool treats

Blue Ribband
Penguin
Viscount
Club

My favourite however is the Fry's Turkish Delight. I accept it is not a mans snack but I'm comfortable with that.

Back