• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Best Chocolate Bar

Cadbury are bringing back Whispa's for limited period later in the year to try and re-establish some brand loyalty.

That is brilliant news!! I do like a Whispa. Also like Twix, Double Decker and a Bounty (Has to be dark chocolate though).

Cadbury are bringing back Whispa's for limited period later in the year to try and re-establish some brand loyalty.

That's brilliant news. I'll be at the front of the queue for those.

As for other favourites:

Bournville
Double Decker
Topic
Snack
Nestle Crunch (white or milk chocolate, both are great)

i really don't understand why anyone feels the need to look beyond a Mars Bar. Satisfyingly thick chocolate, then you've got both your nougat and caramel covered. Not only that, but it comes in classic packaging, and offers a variety of fun ways to eat it- biting the chocolate off of the sides, biting the top off and leaving just the nougaty layer... also, for the experimental types, try combining it with your hot drink consumption- Mars Bar, mouthful of tea, let the chocolate melt in your mouth. quality.

i really don't understand why anyone feels the need to look beyond a Mars Bar. Satisfyingly thick chocolate, then you've got both your nougat and caramel covered. Not only that, but it comes in classic packaging, and offers a variety of fun ways to eat it- biting the chocolate off of the sides, biting the top off and leaving just the nougaty layer... also, for the experimental types, try combining it with your hot drink consumption- Mars Bar, mouthful of tea, let the chocolate melt in your mouth. quality.

And solid enough not to break up when being used in the bedroom:D

And solid enough not to break up when being used in the bedroom:D

Perhaps if you glue enough together they can form a nice little side table to place a glass of water. However, I'd advise against placing a mug of Horlicks on a Chocolate Snack like table, as the hot liquid may inadvertantly cause the structure to melt, and that's just madness.

4 pages & I cannot honestly believe nobody has mentioned the pure unaldulterated joy that is a Picnic bar!

I only got back into them thanks to the mini Picnic's you get in Minature Heroes at Christmas time, but they are indeed the champion of all chocolate bar related snacks!

Those websites have now sold out of Texan bars. Need to get onto Nestles they will surely release them again?

Simply the best bar of chocolate ever made...so why did they stop making them? On the plus side, I'd be about three stone heavier if they did.

I see it as:

Texan
Crunchie
Fruit n Nut
Galaxy
Yorkie
Mars
Double Decker
Boost

Back