• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ben vs Dave - Should men shave there pubic areas?

Options Options Options.

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
Ben and I are at logger heads having done the "How Gay are you test".

I have already got the right camel as I am 33% Gay and Ben is only 10% gay which is pretty wrong.

We did the test again answering the same questions and a shocking stat came to light. Ben at the age of 32 has never trimmed his bush.

Now I think this is a total disgrace. His poor girlfriend Nicky - She must have to take the Gherkus in to help chop through his undergrowth.

Now I personally have some "Pube scissors" which I use to give my bush a trim about once a month - Not down to the bone pardon the pun but just a general short back and sides.

Ben thinks its a bit gay to trim your pubes and claims he is not that his hairly so his pubic region is not that bushy where as I think its good general manners for Mrs DtS and more hygenic. Who is correct?

:mad:

Last edited:
Im of the opinion things should be kept as they are, plus it means the Missus doesnt have to waste money on dental floss.

A Brighton resident who wears lemon cardigans, and partakes in "sack, crack and back" waxes. Hmm.
smiliegayflag.gif

Last edited:
A Brighton resident who wears lemon cardigans, and partakes in "sack, crack and back" waxes. Hmm.
smiliegayflag.gif
It's rare i know , their all buff straping (or is that straped in ), hairy , mosutacheoud guys down there .

Mens men to a man.

Im going to go for what ever your partner wants . I mean if they come at you with clorohform and scissors and you wke up later trimed well then,.... errr oh dear

Was it really necessary to make this poll public? Too much information, I really don't want to know who trims and who doesn't.

Have to say that the thought of chopping around down there makes me feel slightly uncomfortable. Then again, it is courteous I suppose.

I'm with Dave on this, once a month, mine get a trim...

Have to say that the thought of chopping around down there makes me feel slightly uncomfortable. Then again, it is courteous I suppose.

Ahem! just a question, but why would YOU be chomping around down there?

:eek: :p

Last edited:
Back