• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

This country isn't free anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed that in some parts there is very little integration, as you say Bradford but you can't argue how different this country is from the '60's where we've got a multiracial English cricket team (with a Sikh and Muslims as well as Christians), a wealth of black faces in the English football team. Dame Kelly Holmes and Amir Khan are heroes - and that's just sport.

I dont know why MK but the black players in the football team is fine but I struggle with the Sikhs and Muslims because they have non English type names, lol. Dont ask me why but I find it hard to accept.
Maybe the Blacks seem to have been here longer and are easier to accept.

I dont agree with that really either. If I went to live abroad I would like to think I would make every effort to learn the language and share their culture rather than set up a little England.

I agree with you, however you may be the exception that proves the rule. I think that Spain is a particularly good example of the British sticking together in enclaves.

However I know a number of people who have relocated to France who have tried to integrate into the community where they have chosen to live & work.

I dont agree with that really either. If I went to live abroad I would like to think I would make every effort to learn the language and share their culture rather than set up a little England.

Maybe you would mate, but there's lots of Brits in Spain/France who don't and only mix with other Brits.

I dont know why MK but the black players in the football team is fine but I struggle with the Sikhs and Muslims because they have non English type names, lol. Dont ask me why but I find it hard to accept.
Maybe the Blacks seem to have been here longer and are easier to accept.

Monty? Fine English name!

Isn't that what Enoch Powell hinted at in the 1960's? Didn't come true then either did it? In fact we're a more integrated, harmonious society than ever....well some of us are.
Yes those with rose tinted glasses you mean,and by the way don't forget the Brixton,bristol birmingham,toxteth,tottenham riots to name but a few,harmony my arse.

Yes those with rose tinted glasses you mean,and by the way don't forget the Brixton,bristol birmingham,toxteth,tottenham riots to name but a few,harmony my arse.

Just multi-cultural high spirits Swiss, nothing to worry about.......

I bet the families of the victims of 7/7 thank God for that harmony every single day.

To date

i have still not heard any sensible explanation as to why these people flock to this country.

anyone see the prog regarding "the boat people" these chaps were living thousands of miles away they could not speak english.

when the reporter asked where they wanted to live they replied "england" what makes this country so appealing? after all tey pass through nice warm countries yet still they press on to reach blighty.

its all bonkers

What can I say? (and what's the point?). I'm quite happy living my life not thinking that every Muslim is going to blow me up or every black man isn't going to mug me and nick my mobile phone or every East European is going to steal my job.

What can I say? (and what's the point?). I'm quite happy living my life not thinking that every Muslim is going to blow me up or every black man isn't going to mug me and nick my mobile phone or every East European is going to steal my job.

Not every Muslim, black man or East European. Just MOST.

Winston Silcott the guy accused of murdering PC Blackelock who ended up serving time for another murder yet still managed to claim 50k compensation.

It can only happy in England.

Winston Silcott the guy accused of murdering PC Blackelock who ended up serving time for another murder yet still managed to claim 50k compensation.

It can only happy in England.

Swiss summed it up beautifully on another thread. The Left just seem to hate England. Anybody who hold our values and way of life in utter contempt is a hero to them.

Swiss summed it up beautifully on another thread. The Left just seem to hate England. Anybody who hold our values and way of life in utter contempt is a hero to them.

What makes me laugh,

The Africans coming in are not the starving ones on telly,These are the ones who have been cruel to their own people ect or have swindled cash to be able to get to britain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back