• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What a good night last night and how very notictable that RM nor any of his family was there! strange.

Mildenhall was great company and stayed with us for most of the evening although everyone was very relaxed and sociable and he even sang the song which he finds hilarous.

Managed to have a chat with Clarkey & his wife at the end and he was quite open about his future and feelings about the club - so all we can do is now wait and see.

Highlight of the evening for me personally was Tilly. I can now confirm that he definately does have the best bum in league

Superb night, Mildy was a legend and kept me in John Smith's all night long even if he did make his lovely wife go and get them every time. Had really good chat with Brush about Charlie Mulgrew. At one stage later on in the evening myself Macca myself and Tilly decided to get in to a discussion about who should pay for Macca’s meal, for some reason he wanted me and Tilly to pay for it, my wife took a pic of the discussion mid way through and you can tell from Macca's eyes how wasted he was, I think the conversation ended when Tilly told him that he was a **** and then Macca wondered off

Robbie Williams tribute guy was pretty good, quite disappointed about the Terry Alderton no show but for me the most disappointing thing was RM not turning up, obviously it is hard to criticise as I did not know the reason at the time.

Had to laugh when Scannel revealed to a few of us why he changed his Facebook name and what it meant, then got abused by his entire table.

Quote of the night for me was when April tapped me on the shoulder and said "look at the size of Mildy's hands, I bet he has got a massive ****"

A totally top night and well worth the money, it made the 1300 mile round trip well worth it.

Last edited:
Is anyone going to give us any gossip. I dont really care what Milldy drinks....what happened with Mulgrew, whats happening with Clarkey etc...........Its like a wall of silence

Is anyone going to give us any gossip. I dont really care what Milldy drinks....what happened with Mulgrew, whats happening with Clarkey etc...........Its like a wall of silence

It would be indiscreet to reveal all the gossip though Dave, the lads do tend to spill a lot of beans when they get boozed up

Good write up chaps.

Fair play Davey on making the long trip yet again. You win the Irish Shrimper fan of the year award. Congrats :D

Good write up chaps.

Fair play Davey on making the long trip yet again. You win the Irish Shrimper fan of the year award. Congrats :D

I have clocked 5,200 miles and over 90 hours in the car this season but only seen 4 games.......me thinks it is time to look at properties in Essex!!!

I have clocked 5,200 miles and over 90 hours in the car this season but only seen 4 games.......me thinks it is time to look at properties in Essex!!!

Oooh we are playing this game :D I've just worked out that I've done 10,044 kilometres of travelling for Southend this season.

Defo time to move back mate!

Back