• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Oooh we are playing this game :D I've just worked out that I've done 10,044 kilometres of travelling for Southend this season.

Defo time to move back mate!

You take the title for distance but i kick your butt on time dedicated to travel this season.

Anyway, back to the thread.....................check out a slightly worse for wear countryman!!! Do not know who the 2 strange characters are that he is talking to though!!

n689425473_2220212_8089470.jpg

At one stage later on in the evening myself Macca myself and Tilly decided to get in to a discussion about who should pay for Macca’s meal, for some reason he wanted me and Tilly to pay for it, my wife took a pic of the discussion mid way through and you can tell from Macca's eyes how wasted he was, I think the conversation ended when Tilly told him that he was a **** and then Macca wondered off

And the award for most schizophrenic post of the season goes to....

With two you to share the driving, it must have been a doodle getting back;)

Not quite sure what "With two you to share" means but I assume you mean that it would be easy doing a 1300 drive if there are two folk doing it?

If so, yes it would be if the RUDY wife did not sit in the passenger seat sleeping for most of the journey!!!

Not quite sure what "With two you to share" means but I assume you mean that it would be easy doing a 1300 drive if there are two folk doing it?

If so, yes it would be if the RUDY wife did not sit in the passenger seat sleeping for most of the journey!!!

wooooooooshhh

hahahaha!!:D

edit - beat me to it Bertie!

Yeah, YB is also as sharp as a tack with his wit and cutting humour, and yes myself and me did a fab job getting us home but it is late, it has been a long day and it is now time to climb the wooden hill.

You take the title for distance but i kick your butt on time dedicated to travel this season.

Anyway, back to the thread.....................check out a slightly worse for wear countryman!!! Do not know who the 2 strange characters are that he is talking to though!!

n689425473_2220212_8089470.jpg

How did I miss this? :unsure:

Hey, bit late to post this as spent all day suffering yesterday, but had such a brilliant night on Sunday. I am so glad we had Mildenhall on our table, top bloke! The highlight of the night was when I asked how his bottom compared to Darryl's, to which he bent over and myself and Apes had a pleasant feel :)

Great night by all, I think the only ones who didnt enjoy it were the fish on our tables, very cruel!

Hey, bit late to post this as spent all day suffering yesterday, but had such a brilliant night on Sunday. I am so glad we had Mildenhall on our table, top bloke! The highlight of the night was when I asked how his bottom compared to Darryl's, to which he bent over and myself and Apes had a pleasant feel :)

Great night by all, I think the only ones who didnt enjoy it were the fish on our tables, very cruel!

Apologies for punching you in the head Sarah

:unsure:

Last edited:
Just my view but hair straight is a winner in the sex wars,great pics of the smith clan i swear tony has grown a inch or none.

Back