• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2 murders by racist thugs !!!

With all due respect, being one of the "usual suspects" is not a phrase that's usually applied to me (unless we're talking cliques, which we're not here!). I'm just trying to get you to understand how tedious the same arguments are becoming over and over again with slightly different packaging each time.

my jibe was NOT aimed at you

With all due respect, being one of the "usual suspects" is not a phrase that's usually applied to me (unless we're talking cliques, which we're not here!). I'm just trying to get you to understand how tedious the same arguments are becoming over and over again with slightly different packaging each time.
Tedious, that was the word I was looking for.

No, but do you understand why people react the way they do over your posts?

they are free to react in any way they wish,however i try not to become personal whilst others can only respond in that manner whilst of course avoiding the actual content.

if memory serves me correct there have been approx 10 posters who have reacted in the above fashion .

The British National Party were accused by Scotland's First Minister and Labour Party MSP Jack McConnell among others of seeking to exploit the case for political advantage, and an open letter signed by some prominent individuals, including MSPs, trades unionists, and community leaders condemned the BNP's plans to stage a visit to Pollokshields. The group did hold a rally in the area, leading to accusations that it was fuelling racial tension and exploiting a tragic death for political capital. [8]

The Leftist Website "Spiked" continues to doubt that the murder was racially motivated or that significant ethnic tensions exist in Pollokshields.[13],although the killers were shown in Court to have made racist statements prior to the murder.

---------------------------------------------

Some interesting comments about the Kris Donald murder case there. Once again your view is very similar to that of the BNP by the looks if it, graysblue. You should visit their website and post on the forum as I think you'd get along really well with some of their voters, many of whom would have to the same outlook on life as you. Maybe Millwall would make a good second team too?

Last edited:
Tedious, that was the word I was looking for.

Pleased to help.

GB, unless you can realise the effect of these posts you are just going to end up getting yourself more and more steamed up over it. It isn't that people don't care, it's that we are not quite so judgmental and are more willing to look at things in a more rational way.

There mods, be proud of the fact that I AM learning!

The British National Party were accused by Scotland's First Minister and Labour Party MSP Jack McConnell among others of seeking to exploit the case for political advantage, and an open letter signed by some prominent individuals, including MSPs, trades unionists, and community leaders condemned the BNP's plans to stage a visit to Pollokshields. The group did hold a rally in the area, leading to accusations that it was fuelling racial tension and exploiting a tragic death for political capital. [8]

The Leftist Website "Spiked" continues to doubt that the murder was racially motivated or that significant ethnic tensions exist in Pollokshields.[13],although the killers were shown in Court to have made racist statements prior to the murder.

---------------------------------------------

Some interesting comments about the Kris Donald murder case there. Once again your view is very similar to that of the BNP by the looks if it, graysblue. You should visit their website and post on their forum as I think you'd get along really well with some of their voters, many of whom would have to the same outlook on life as you. Maybe Millwall would make a good second team too?

did you compare the cases? and what was your conclusion?

we all only know what we choose to learn,i have never ever stated i am an expert.

i find it interesting the usual suspects would rather have a pop at me than discuss the thread.

I prefer the term 'Unusual suspect'

all rascism is bad...end of...please change the record, the song is boring now

all rascism is bad...end of...please change the record, the song is boring now

agreed all racists are narrowminded.

i thought this thread would be interesting to discuss in an adult fashion,i was sadly mistaken.

the debate regarding race is powerful and is one if not the major topic of conversation in pub/clubs and most places,either for or against it always interests me to hear or learn different aspects.

maybe i was wrong to expect debate in the "pub" and if any of you have taken offence i cannot think why.

A large part of the controversy with the Lawrence case was in it's police handling and the eventual outcome: i.e. nothing. A young man waiting at a bus stop is stabbed to death, everyone knows locally who did it and yet not one of his killers is ever convicted. Seeing as it appears that the authorities in both Britain and Pakistan worked well together to secure convictions in the Donald case, it's pretty obvious why there isn't quite as much scandal to be had for the media, although of course the tragedies are the same.

I don't see anything more to it than that...but then again I don't share your view on life.

agreed all racists are narrowminded.

i thought this thread would be interesting to discuss in an adult fashion,i was sadly mistaken.

the debate regarding race is powerful and is one if not the major topic of conversation in pub/clubs and most places,either for or against it always interests me to hear or learn different aspects.

maybe i was wrong to expect debate in the "pub" and if any of you have taken offence i cannot think why.

Quite often, foreign citizens are murdered by thier own in Britain and no real deal is made of it...If a foreign citizen is murdered by a White British national, there is racism touted all over it, but if a White british national is murdered by a foreign citizen, there is rarely, if at all, a racist motivation for the murder....

Funny that!!

Quite often, foreign citizens are murdered by thier own in Britain and no real deal is made of it...If a foreign citizen is murdered by a White British national, there is racism touted all over it, but if a White british national is murdered by a foreign citizen, there is rarely, if at all, a racist motivation for the murder....

Funny that!!

Do you have any examples of these?

Back