• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2 Things Really Getting My Goat

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one example of many things actually : at the end of my road, i have an african only cafe, and african only barbers, and in southend we have Polish only restaurants, in Harlem cout road, we have Black only bars. This is just something on a larger scale.

Were you actually turned away when you tried to get a haircut or buy a bacon sandwich and a cup of tea?

show me evidence that they are exclusive places. just because you probably wouldn't go there doesn't mean that they are discriminating against you

Next home game, obviously meet me and we will go and tour the delights of southend if you wish, in fact i encourage it :D .

I'll ask you this, would you go into a Café that says : African cuisine, genuine african entertainment for african people. When reading that, what would you think?

I'll ask you this, would you go into a Café that says : African cuisine, genuine african entertainment for african people. When reading that, what would you think?

I'd think it's great that they're setting up a business, and bringing money into the community rather than sponging off the state

:)

oh my oh my how the lefties bite on here, i can just picture the scene, when their little collective turn up at the polish pub and then move on to an asian only festival, its so great and good isnt it its good for england isnt it, all these people not paying taxes burdening our hospitals and schools, brilliant!!

Well I will nail my colours to the cross, and would like to nail them to it as well

The only serious option left for this country is the BNP, we must stamp out this vermin, and make english for the english.

I would love for some of you guys on here to come to the real world, take a trip to south london, east london, west london, see the real world, experience what its like to a white english person in these places.

No room for the whites sorry

Next home game, obviously meet me and we will go and tour the delights of southend if you wish, in fact i encourage it :D .

but i'll say it again, just because it is run by Africans and selling african food it doesn't mean it is discriminating against you. Next time you go to the Shagor or Bombay Spice, remember it is run by Indians and providing you with Indian Cuisine. There are plenty of 'english' shops that aren't particularly inviting, just as there are plenty of ethnic shops but I have never seen a shop with a sign saying "english only" or "african only".

In answer to your question, when I was at uni in Leicester all the shops around were ethnic food shops; asian, carribean, african and polish and i tried the food from all of them as I wanted to engage with the people who lived around me instead of hiking 20mins down the road to the Spar or Co-op.

oh my oh my how the lefties bite on here, i can just picture the scene, when their little collective turn up at the polish pub and then move on to an asian only festival, its so great and good isnt it its good for england isnt it, all these people not paying taxes burdening our hospitals and schools, brilliant!!

Well I will nail my colours to the cross, and would like to nail them to it as well

The only serious option left for this country is the BNP, we must stamp out this vermin, and make english for the english.

I would love for some of you guys on here to come to the real world, take a trip to south london, east london, west london, see the real world, experience what its like to a white english person in these places.

Worst. Post. Ever.

Thanks for the invite to the 'real world' but I'm capable of popping down to a Karahi house in Southall myself thanks.

Haven't we had this thread before. You tell the "lefties" to find out what its like being a white english (sic) person living in South/East/West London. The "lefties" turn round and point out that they are perfectly happy living in South (MtS), East (me) and West (W4) London.

One of the best things about living where I live is that I can walk to Brick Lane and sample the English national dish at its finest.

This is all nothing new though is it? Positive discrimination against the silent majority.

When I was at uni in the late 90s, they had the Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual society, the Asian society, Black Afro Carribean Society etc etc. We approached the Student union to ask if we could set up a Caucasian Heterosexual society and were laughed at and told to forget it.

The PC brigade do my nut in!!

Sigh, and are you including Black , Asain or Indian English persons in this ?
The real world ? That would be the one with out societies , hunter gather and fending off bears with sticks im guessing ?

Sigh, and are you including Black , Asain or Indian English persons in this ?
The real world ? That would be the one with out societies , hunter gather and fending off bears with sticks im guessing ?

Mad Cyril isn't fending off a bear. He's trying to make it dance. A man has got to earn a living.

This is all nothing new though is it? Positive discrimination against the silent majority.

When I was at uni in the late 90s, they had the Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual society, the Asian society, Black Afro Carribean Society etc etc. We approached the Student union to ask if we could set up a Caucasian Heterosexual society and were laughed at and told to forget it.

The PC brigade do my nut in!!

Becuase the groups listed were repressed to begin with and had none of the social liberties they should have ?

Wow the most exciting thread on the Zone in 9 months woohoo!!

and sorry one more thing, dont patronise me, aboutgetting my facts wrong.

the festival is open to everyone, dont think so, why should groups have their own festivals

and sorry one more thing, dont patronise me, aboutgetting my facts wrong.

the festival is open to everyone, dont think so, why should groups have their own festivals

prove it...:thump:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back