• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2021 Friendlies

Both the East Thurrock United (17th July) and Hullbridge Sports (11th August) matches are U23s matches for us, I believe, in addition to Hornchurch (20th July) as previously mentioned in this thread.

Apologies if I've missed it but are we not
playing at Hullbridge this year?

DOH....see above

Last edited:
Don't know if it's been mentioned in any other thread but with our last friendly being on 10th August that leaves 11 days until our first fixture. Surely we'd want one closer to Kings Lynn.

Would have thought one would be scheduled for 14th August

Don't know if it's been mentioned in any other thread but with our last friendly being on 10th August that leaves 11 days until our first fixture. Surely we'd want one closer to Kings Lynn.

Would have thought one would be scheduled for 14th August.
I'm pretty sure I heard PB mention that they would be spending a few days away at Five Lakes so maybe that's during the last week before the season starts. Who knows they may even have arranged a behind closed doors friendly for that week as well.

I'm pretty sure I heard PB mention that they would be spending a few days away at Five Lakes so maybe that's during the last week before the season starts. Who knows they may even have arranged a behind closed doors friendly for that week as well.
No that's now till Brentford.. unless they go again.

Was at park lane on Saturday watching them play bowers, decent little clubhouse actually.

Is this going to be our first team do we know or an U23s side?

Was at park lane on Saturday watching them play bowers, decent little clubhouse actually.

Is this going to be our first team do we know or an U23s side?

U23s I assume. As we have a friendly tomorrow night at home to a Norwich XI BRENTFORD XI which PB has talked about.

*EDIT* jimmy65 has corrected me, we are playing a Brentford side. Not Norwich.

Last edited:
Back