• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
[h=5]Retweeted Chris Phillips (@CJPhillips1982):
Phil Brown has just revealed that John White, John Egan and Ben Coker are all doubtful for tomorrow's game.
[/h]

Bloody hell this'll cause a headache if they're out. If White misses out then Timlin or Auger at RB. Can Laird do a job at CB??

suppose corr can play there. And I guess Straker goes to LB. if Coker is ruled out.

This could well be a game changer if Phil puts Corr at CB then plays 2 up top ..

Please Philip don't play one striker.

Back 4 = Leonard Phillips Corr Straker

Playing against a team that is unbeaten in 19 games

:omg:

See what you mean but if we go there with the same set up which means we have to keep them out whilst scoring ourselves sorry to say I can't see it myself.

Phil has to be bold.

See what you mean but if we go there with the same set up which means we have to keep them out whilst scoring ourselves sorry to say I can't see it myself.

Phil has to be bold.

if these 3 are out, your 11 mrsblue ???

Not a lot of choice is there, really don't want Corr at the back.

The good news is that the Liverpool lad is already here isn't he, so at least if we can sort out that deal then he has already been here a while.

That would mean the back four would at least be reasonable, but completely new collectively.

Still it forces us to then have to make other changes in midfield.

Bentley
Timlin Philips Corr Straker
Laird
Akinson Leonard Payne
Easwtood
Laird in to shield weak looking backline

I guess we'll just ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK!!! They'll be so busy defending, they won't notice we don't possess one. As i said on twitter, this greatly reduces the chances of misunderstandings between Bentley and his defence......if we haven't actually got one.

Jam is right lets hope the loan lad is signed in time.

If not, my revised team. Bentley
Timlin Phillips Corr Straker
Leonard Laird Atkinson
Hurst Payne
Eastwood

WTF

Barney as lone man:hilarious:

Better than a kid with no experience and another kid with barely any experience behind him. Although they would be pacy and hungry....

Wont matter as Im sure Corr wont be in defence.

Jam is right lets hope the loan lad is signed in time.

If not, my revised team. Bentley
Timlin Phillips Corr Straker
Leonard Laird Atkinson
Hurst Payne
Eastwood

Id be happy with that selection, bar the Corr bit with the Liverpool guy in there. Cant see Eastwood starting.

I dont see the point in putting a Timlin at right back either, Leonard will be missed in the middle but he will go to right back if required.

Back