• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

This is probably just a ruse by Brown to lure Scunny into a false sense of security knowing 3 of our "Star" players may be missing.

Ok I will go and take my pills now :blush:

WTF

Barney as lone man:hilarious:

I'd rather a striker with 35 league goals for us, instead of a youngster with no starts and no goals, and a 4ft 19yo midfielder*

As JamMan says, if this loanee comes off then I expect that Corr will be up front.

*apologies to Payne, but I think he is very overrated

Better than a kid with no experience and another kid with barely any experience behind him. Although they would be pacy and hungry....

Wont matter as Im sure Corr wont be in defence.

Needs a shake up JM badly,If Corr is not in defence then he in my team would drop to the bench!Games are running out so Phil IMO must play 442 with young Jason and Jack unleashed and if it don't work he still has Corr Fred and Barney on the bench.

Needs a shake up JM badly,If Corr is not in defence then he in my team would drop to the bench!Games are running out so Phil IMO must play 442 with young Jason and Jack unleashed and if it don't work he still has Corr Fred and Barney on the bench.

Why must he play 442? The last few times we've switched to 442 it's been a disaster. Games are running out, but injuries and lack of form are costing us, not formations or quality.

We could be 2 nil down by then.

As Ive always said, if the players coming in are better than whats on the pitch, then great.

Just changing for change sake is more likely to do us harm than good, especially when you are pinning our hopes on two inexeprienced kids. Luckily there is no way Brown will go with that.

This is probably just a ruse by Brown to lure Scunny into a false sense of security knowing 3 of our "Star" players may be missing.

Ok I will go and take my pills now :blush:

The trouble is Cricko, we don't have to go to those lengths in order to lull them into a false sense of security.....sufficient just to show them the league form table.

The trouble is Cricko, we don't have to go to those lengths in order to lull them into a false sense of security.....sufficient just to show them the league form table.

Have you seen Scunthorpes?

They have won 2 and drawn 8 of their last 10, hopefully having some doubts of their own.

Oh dear. This could be like the Alamo. Scunny get plenty of players in the box as well when on the attack. Get ready for some pinball in our penalty area. Just hope it drops for us.:stunned:

I'd rather a striker with 35 league goals for us, instead of a youngster with no starts and no goals, and a 4ft 19yo midfielder*

As JamMan says, if this loanee comes off then I expect that Corr will be up front.

*apologies to Payne, but I think he is very overrated

Barney has done nothing to even warrant his inclusion let alone getting anywhere near actually scoring!,Sorry to say you are living in the past.

We are going to win this ! This will force change and force Brown to come up with something different . Teams on rubbish streak always do well agaisnt us. Tomorrow the boot is on the other foot and Scunthorpe are about to loose their unbeaten run.
be positive -- I have enough realism at work, I come on here to escape the gloom

Last edited:
Whatever side we put out we will be doing extremely well to come away with a point. Funny how I would have been disappointed at that a while back, but now.......... to quote the overused phrase, 'We're going to get spanked'.

Back