• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hawkwell Blue

Manager
Hi,

Just to let fellow zoners know that our 5th Friends of Katie cricket match is being held at Little Baddow Cricket Club on Sunday 8th July at 2pm. The game, in aid of my late daughter, is in aid of Little Havens Childrens Hospice who looked after her so well. We have raised over £50,000 in her name for the hospice.

All are welcome as always and apart from the game we'll have an auction, refreshments including licensed bar, Rossi (Southend) ice cream, a pampering tent, face painting plus loads more all in beautiful surroundings. Let's hope summer arrives by then!

There will be a number of Blues' fans in my team and a couple in the opposition. Check out our website for details www.friendsofkatie.co.uk.

As you know SZ have been great to us since Katie died for which we are grateful and thanks to Kent Shrimper are due this time around.

All the best,

Nick.

Hi,

Just to let fellow zoners know that our 5th Friends of Katie cricket match is being held at Little Baddow Cricket Club on Sunday 8th July at 2pm. The game, in aid of my late daughter, is in aid of Little Havens Childrens Hospice who looked after her so well. We have raised over £50,000 in her name for the hospice.

All are welcome as always and apart from the game we'll have an auction, refreshments including licensed bar, Rossi (Southend) ice cream, a pampering tent, face painting plus loads more all in beautiful surroundings. Let's hope summer arrives by then!

There will be a number of Blues' fans in my team and a couple in the opposition. Check out our website for details www.friendsofkatie.co.uk.

As you know SZ have been great to us since Katie died for which we are grateful and thanks to Kent Shrimper are due this time around.

All the best,

Nick.

I have found out today that there in an ex Southend 'keeper in the opposition line up Sunday....any guesses?

Just to let you know that the weather put paid to there being any cricket yesterday at our annual fundraising event. However, we still managed to raise over £1,700 though which was great. The postponing of the cricket meant we were not treated to the cricketing skills of one match wonder 'keeper Barrie Delf. The story behind his one match appearance, beat Sheff Utd 3-1 at home in 1983, Steve Phillips hat trick, was brilliant and it was great to chat about life at Roots Hall in the early 1980s.

Such a shame about the bloomin weather,glad you have rearranged it. After leaving mr al b at a party saturday evening it might have saved a serious sporting injury! Good luck for september.

Back