• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

a good ticketting idea

Alex

Members
no offence to people that usually pay for things on credit or debit cards but it annoys me to be queuing for longer because of this. they have many windows in the main ticket office, it would be a great idea for at least 2 windows open for cash only. the rest can be for credit card etc payments. the queues would therefor be alot shorter and flowing faster. also i hope the club forget about insisting on taking personal drtails and checking or adding them to their computers as this takes up alot of time. the club in the past has always been slow in selling tickets and the club now has a huge task of selling 20k? tickets in 5 days.

A huge task of selling 10,000 tickets would be nearer the mark.

agreed 10k would be reasonable. trouble is there simply is not enough staff to open every window from mon to fri. i think it would be sensible if the club maybe encouraged people to pay by cash but with so many people buying large quantities of tickets thats alot of cash. it wouldnt take the cleviest theif to go down and start pick pocketing. then the club would be blamed for encouraging to pay by cash. sit simply wouldnt work.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ May 23 2005,14:38)]People who have not purchased tickets from the club b4 have to be put on the system!
why?

does this happen at all clubs?
why does the club need names and addresses of everyone who has ever bought sufc tickets?

rock.gif

i know one reason is if in the small possibility that trouble kicks off inside the stadium they can relate back to who sits where and track the culprits from there

Back