• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A Plea to Tilly

shrimperton

Manager
For gods sake tilly, put Foran up front i am sure he would score more than Harrold if he would have had as many games as our resident HITMAN has been given.

Ritchie is a STRIKER not a left winger, give him or Mcdonald at least 5 games up front, i doubt Foran or Mcdonald has had 5 starts in a row up front yet for the blues.

Giving them 1 or 2 games is not long enough, they need a Harrold type run in the team 7 or 8 starts at least.

If i was Mcdonald then i would be pretty peeed off that he was a top scorer in the conference last season with a choice of 7 or 8 teams, and he comes to southend and dont get a start.

The fans need to be patient too and not give them Gower type abuse after 5 mins, i was at Northampton sitting behind the diccckkk head who shouted at Gower, and to be honest i would have told him to SHUT THE F##K UP TOO, and i did!

harrold has been given a fare crack at the whip and has had plenty of starts. think its either forans or my personal choice charlie a go. 1 or 2 mins coming on as sub isn't going to help him. harrold has been given chance after chance yet never comes up with the goods.

The only good games Ive seen Foran play are out wide, as soon as he goes up front he seems to disappear from the match.

He has scored a couple of nice goals, but also ballooned some out of the stadium.

Id have to say he would be 4th on my list after Harrold/McDonald & Hooper....

Why not just dump Hooper/Harrold/Foran in January and start again and bring in three new strikers.He does not know what to do with them then we might as well start from sratch again.Sounds a bit harsh but there you go.

Why not just dump Hooper/Harrold/Foran in January and start again and bring in three new strikers.He does not know what to do with them then we might as well start from sratch again.Sounds a bit harsh but there you go.

Because finding one replacement striker would be hard, let alone three.

I agree.... tilly play foran up front i mean he has got to be better than matty ****ing harrold.... was at forest and he was ****E!

Sounds like he's going to have fun picking two of them over the next three games.

Charlie Mac has to be given 4 games at least. The H-men have tried and failed miserably to get any goals and correct me if I am wrong but Charlie has only started 2 league games. He scored 27 goals last season, albeit 2 divisions below but clearly has an eye for goal.

I agree - give the Charlie Mac & Foran partnership the next 3 games whilst Clarke is suspended.

Think the suspensions have worked rather well in Central Midfield, Macca misses Rochdale so it will be Bailey and Maher, Bailey misses Cheltenham so it will be Maher and Macca, if Maher picks up a few bookings in the next few games normal service will soon be resumed!

Back