• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Come to think of it, can we get a team of dogs in a 4-4-2 formation :-

Not necessarily their primary positions (and more 4-2-4), but they've all played there one time or another

GK Luke Spaniels
RB Chehuahua Wilson
LB Adam Bassett
CB Mike Lapperhund
CB Barry Corrgi
CM 'Jack' Russell Williamson
CM Andy Sussex-Spaniel
RW Wayne Grayhound
LW Antonio German Shepherd
CF Stan Colliemore
CF 'Irish' Setter Belsvik - although he was more of a Great Dane

Sub Peter Beagle

Great effort, but I think we have to disallow Belsvik, as he was a Norwegian.

This allows Peter Beagle back in the side.

Unfortunately Chic Brodie's career was finished after being hit by that dog, remember him well keeping goal for Brentford.

I am sure that that finished his pro career , I think he was in goal for Margate when Ted McDougall put 9 past him for Bournmouth in the FA cup in 71 .

Unfortunately Chic Brodie's career was finished after being hit by that dog, remember him well keeping goal for Brentford.

I kind of recalled the same thing, but wasn't sure.

What's laughable is the way the match carries on, even with the dog on the pitch, like it doesn't matter! :smile:

Billy Pointer definitely gets in, though we might have to switch to 4-3-3.

Hearing that Mark is out for some time, Southend United have quickly found a replacement......

[video=youtube;kX9HcFeKt8w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX9HcFeKt8w[/video]

Shame he wasn't in goal at Northampton.

in sure his reactions are quicker than teds for their goal in Saturday

Be careful, I got caned for that sort of comment by a poster. One of the things I said I have noticed from training is that Ted's reactions can be a little slow. He freezes, or moves after the ball is past him. I was just being honest. I want Ted to be a great keeper as much as anyone.

1. Alan Ruff
4.Alsatian Moody
5. John Terrier
6.Danny Shihtzu
7. Peter Beagle
9. Ray Pointer
10. Stan Colliemore

Back