• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Chairman......Spaniel Levy.
Manager.......Kenny Dogleash.
A few players.......Paul Pugba, Dwight Yorkie, Emile Husky, Terrier Henry, Doggie Freedman.

Be careful, I got caned for that sort of comment by a poster. One of the things I said I have noticed from training is that Ted's reactions can be a little slow. He freezes, or moves after the ball is past him. I was just being honest. I want Ted to be a great keeper as much as anyone.
i said in the match ratings thread thread that I thought he should have saved it but that I would like to see it on TV. Having seen it reinforces my option unfortunately. We all want him to do well, but I do think some are giving him far more leeway than they would with oxley

1. Alan Ruff
4.Alsatian Moody
5. John Terrier
6.Danny Shihtzu
7. Peter Beagle
9. Ray Pointer
10. Stan Colliemore

Cheers 'Rob' for updating the team. Good stuff! :thumbsup:

I like the idea of Ben Cocker, especially as we need a left-back, so he's in the side! :cool:

Think Shane Westie has to go in there, as well.

Could move ****zhu to Right Back, I think.

Surely we have to consider Steve Bull DOG (Anyone who scores 306 Goals for WOLVES, must be a 'Dogmatic' player....?).

To strengthen our back four, I reckon we need someone like Brian La BONE, even if it is just to lay a false scent for the opposition's 'Dog Strikers'......

Last edited:
Indeed a bit of a dogs dinner. Listen chums we really need someone with a better pedigree if we are to winalot:smile:

What about an update of that canine team, Andy?

Yes, good point 'SouthUpperStan' and here it is :-

STARTING XI

1. Alan Ruff
2. Danny Shihtzu
3. Ben Cocker
4. Alsatian Moody
5. John Terrier
6. Shane Westie
7. Peter Beagle
9. Billy Pointer
10. Stan Colliemore

SUBS

12. Adam Bassett
13. Chris Barker
14. Barry Corrgi
15. Luke Spaniels
16. Dwight Yorkie
17. Paul Pugba

MANAGER

Kennel Dogleash

I think we have our team......

I am expecting a very Dogmatic performance from them.

I see that their first match is a local derby against their arch rivals WOLVES.

STARTING XI

1. Alan Ruff
2. Danny Shihtzu
3. Ben Cocker
4. Alsatian Moody
5. John Terrier
6. Shane Westie
7. Peter Beagle
8. Steve Bulldog
9. Billy Pointer
10. Stan Colliemore
11. Emile Husky

SUBS

12. Adam Bassett
13. Chris Barker
14. Barry Corrgi
15. Luke Spaniels
16. Dwight Yorkie
17. Paul Pugba
18. Brian Labone

MANAGER

Kennel Dogleash

Hurrah! .. Some great additions there, too. I should have included Brian La BONE from a previous post of yours, so my apologies.

Ps, You should definitely post more on here. Excellent sense of humour! :thumbsup:

Pps, Emile Husky! :smile:

Back