• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

a very nasty Col U rumour

Rayleigh boy

Director⭐
Col U supporter at work told me a very unpleasant incident and ensuing police investigation were adding to our friends troubles at the moment ....

not sure i want to go into the nature of the allegations as it is all completely uncorroborated but wonder if anyone else had heard about this ...

Well if you aren't going to discuss it on here other than with anyone else who has heard and then talk in code, then there really wasn't any point in this post!

Col U supporter at work told me a very unpleasant incident and ensuing police investigation were adding to our friends troubles at the moment ....

not sure i want to go into the nature of the allegations as it is all completely uncorroborated but wonder if anyone else had heard about this ...

Is it fraud for claiming to be a football team?

Is it that youth team incident mentioned here a few weeks ago, that was in the news? I had heard a week ago that it had been confirmed to involve an essex based team.

Is it that youth team incident mentioned here a few weeks ago, that was in the news? I had heard a week ago that it had been confirmed to involve an essex based team.

that sounds as if it is along the same lines - police involved and some-one hospitalised ?

Talking of Col U any truth in the rumour that there's a petition going around their supporters demanding that the stand be turned around to face the A12 as it was more interesting than the ''football'' on offer ?

Talking of Col U any truth in the rumour that there's a petition going around their supporters demanding that the stand be turned around to face the A12 as it was more interesting than the ''football'' on offer ?

How about they build a fence next to it so I don't have to see it when I am driving to Norwich! *SPIT* Scum.

what a stupid thread. saying something and then not telling us what it is. whats the point in that?

well i do not want to

a/ go round saying things taht are rumours

b/ get this site into the ***** -

the serious side of this is that there must have been a terrible culture of bullying and abuse around the place for that to happen -

the person who told me about had a relative who had given up football after
a months at Colcheser as a youth

well i do not want to

the serious side of this is that there must have been a terrible culture of bullying and abuse around the place for that to happen -

I work with a guy who was at Wycombe as a youth before he was dropped, and though there was nothing this bad as these rumours suggest, he told me that he was treated pretty badly by the senior team.

The inbreds already have one player on their books convicted of assault of a minor whilst in their employ, so if it is them involved in this instance the perpetrators probably won't have to worry about losing their jobs.

I heard that ricey has just applied for an Apprenticeship there after reading this

well i do not want to

why start a thread then. lol. thats all i was saying

Interesting - there appears to be no mention of this topic whatsoever on their forums. Either it simply hasn't come up or discussion of it is strictly verboten - as was the case before Jamie Guy's latest brush with the law reached court.

Come on lads. We have all played football at some level or another and these things happen. I recall after a tricky cup tie just outside Brighton once when I was a 17year old centre half learning my trade. Some members of my team jumped me in the showers and shoved a sombreo right up my jacksee.

Innoncent banter. How we laughed in the club house after.

Back