• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Abuse of Heath

palexander

Life President
Couple of things really ****ed me off today from 'fans' around me in the South Upper.

First was when Heath did that bad tackle in the first half, sections around me were shouting "OFF" and "Scum" (not in a joking way).

Secondly, when the 2nd Huddersfield goal went in, within seconds some bloke started shouting "****ing Tilson not bringing any players in - ****ing Martin not giving us any money".

Eugh :( Some things never change at Roots Hall. I have a moan on here now and again but both the above examples are not acceptable within the first 80 minutes of the first game of the ****ing season!!!

Leave it out and get behind the players for christ sake.

I was sceptical about the team going into today's game but Tilson and Brush have put together a decent squad with the capabilities there and given the right results we can do well. There are just some idiots that let things get in the way and seem to think that there's a Tajikstani Millionaire with a fetish for Southend, there's not, deal with it. I'd hate to see who they'd want to sign and do with the club, i'd punch them if i could.

I think that you must have been near me. The guy next to me was having a go at Tilson and Martin. He is an absolute idiot though and we always ignore him. He thought that Orenuga moved because he is 'greedy' and went for the money! Do I need to say anymore?

Happened in the West as well where I was sitting. Three morons also singing songs about James Walker dying of a heart attack and how "****" Mildy is. Sometimes I despair.

Why should Ron Martin give money? He's not a charity! There's nothing to stop the S Upper moaners giving their own money after all!

Oh I'm not worried about it, making jokes about my hair? Like I've never had that before!

I never knew you had a Pony tail Al...I just thought you just always wore one of these.

RACCOON_HAT.jpg

:)

Couple of things really ****ed me off today from 'fans' around me in the South Upper.

First was when Heath did that bad tackle in the first half, sections around me were shouting "OFF" and "Scum" (not in a joking way).

Secondly, when the 2nd Huddersfield goal went in, within seconds some bloke started shouting "****ing Tilson not bringing any players in - ****ing Martin not giving us any money".

Eugh :( Some things never change at Roots Hall. I have a moan on here now and again but both the above examples are not acceptable within the first 80 minutes of the first game of the ****ing season!!!

Leave it out and get behind the players for christ sake.

1st..yes get the scum out!

2nd..I for one really thought we was going to get our pants pulled down but i was wrong we really came out in the right frame of mind and was all over a team i would say are pushing to go up if not win the league and i ate my hat yesterday......but to throw a 2 goal lead away was a shocker thought we run out of steam and subs where needed before the 1st if 100% after ...but we play like that this season and my thoughts of us going down are fadding and tuesday night could be a right morale booster.

3rd why not say it to the guys face in stead of saying on here, but am sure you did that too :)

I'll be honest, I wasn't too happy that we signed 2 c*l ewe "rejects" but after Heaths performance I would be very happy if he had signed permanently. Apart from the challenge he got booked for he was just as good as Adam Barrett and was on the ball throughout. I thought he played very well.

1st..yes get the scum out!

2nd..I for one really thought we was going to get our pants pulled down but i was wrong we really came out in the right frame of mind and was all over a team i would say are pushing to go up if not win the league and i ate my hat yesterday......but to throw a 2 goal lead away was a shocker thought we run out of steam and subs where needed before the 1st if 100% after ...but we play like that this season and my thoughts of us going down are fadding and tuesday night could be a right morale booster.

3rd why not say it to the guys face in stead of saying on here, but am sure you did that too :)

1) Hope the first comment is sarcastic and

2) no I didnt confront who was saying it as I couldnt see who it was and even if I did, I'm not the sort of person to shout at someone or look for a fight. We're not all knuckleheads...

Back