• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

blue79

Banned
Forgive me for starting this up so early but it is a big game. And the fever coming over me as the last quarter of the season hots up and the table being so close is a feeling I've not had in a while in Football.

A game to see our momentum either increase or see it dented after two wins.

I predict this match will now be tougher on paper as opposed to when we went there on that disastrous Boxing day.

Firstly we still need to be convinced we can go on another lengthy run and the Shots have played well in clinching wins in their last two games.

I dearly would love to see us win this one in more ways than one but suspect this is another banana skin fixture.

Over to you.

Their fans are going to be gunning for the likes of dickenson and timlin I expect jeering them at every opportunity.
Our job is to go there and win, they were extremely poor from what we saw of them on boxing day even when we were struggling at the back.

I predict a 3-0 win Dickenson, Bilel and Martin to get on the scoresheet

No Mr Lee not at maccy i'm afraid.
Happy%20Smilie%20aug%202010.gif
when i have time i instantly focus on the recent history of who it is we're coming up against next. and the shots have done well from what i've read.:winking:

Just for a minute i thought you were over analysing again :smiles: .. after a goalless draw versus Accrington they beat 10 man Hereford by the only goal (Hereford have 1 win in 7) and Macc 1-0 for their 7th straight defeat, it was goalless until the home side were reduced to ten

Sorry but that doesn't sound like a side particularly in any great form just one taking advantage of the situations they find themselves in

Can';t disagree. But they'll feel better that they've taken advantage of both situations and not wasted them. Which is why we need to go the Rec and play relatively well.

I think everyone going should take a torch, switch them all on at the same time. Kind of a Robbie Williams moment during his tour with the camera flashes.

Thinking about it Lee I wasn't over analyzing as I didn't pick up on what you pointed out. I just read that Shots won their last two. Still who cares as long as we win.

Thinking about it Lee I wasn't over analyzing as I didn't pick up on what you pointed out. I just read that Shots won their last two. Still who cares as long as we win.

That'll be me over analysing what you put then

:dizzy:

nurse NURSE !!!! ... more pills please :smile:

I think Hall needs to start this one, I'm worried that Martin may be suffering a little still from Monday night at Gillingham. We need to be composed and really take this one by the scruff of the neck, and show that tinpot little club that their disgraceful behaviour both on and off the pitch is just not acceptable - if they want to behave in that way, then sod orf back to the Conference!

Oh yes, we will be well up for this one !, lets face it us being one nil down & down to ten men, we (Aldershot) would of lost this one if it wasnt for dodgy floodlights ! :winking:

......And this time, we have won our last three games on the bounce, & are unbeaten in four !, roll on Tues !! :raspberry:

Les you're wrong. We've won our last two and are unbeaten in two. Remember Rotherham?

They could have re-arranged this match to take place completely during daylight hours... just to be sure.

Totally over the top reaction, this sort of thing doesn't happen twice ...

that said twice i've reached Blundell Park home of Grimsby Town FC in time to see the "Match Off" signs go up :tease:

Back