• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

All At Sea - Fanzine awards 2009

Jai

President ⭐
Hello all,

A quick favour if you will. If you are a fan of All At Sea then we are hoping to be included in the nominations for League One fanzine of the year 2009. To do this we need enough nominations from people by February 6th. If you enjoy the read, please click on www.footballpools.com/fanzine-awards and nominate us in the Best Print Fanzine category.

And by the way the deadline for the next issue is February 9th if anyone wants to contribute.

Thanks very much, plug over.

Jai

Have voted all at sea all the way
what a rubbish joke
good luck

Just a quick update - thanks to all who voted for us as we have been listed in the nominations for Football League Print Fanzine of the year. It'll be a tall order to win against some huge names like the Orientear, Load of Bull and Monkey Business but at least we're in the running.

Thanks to all that voted for us.

Additionally, we will not be bringing out Issue 27 on Saturday as originally planned. This is because we have decided to change our printer following the excellent suggestion by Jonny Stokes. As a result, we will be able to keep the fanzine at £1 and not raise the price to £1.50, which would have been inevitable had we still been with Juma.

As a result it won't be quite so glossy but as we all know that's not what a fanzine is about anyway, and less people will probably ask me if it's the programme only to turn their nose up when I reply in the negative.

The next issue will be out on March 3rd and will contain an interview with double promotion hero Mark Bentley.

In the meantime you can become a fan of AAS on Facebook, just type us in in the search field.

Once again I would urge everyone to buy a copy of AAS its our very own fanzine and we should support it. Not only that I can actually read it without the aid of a very large magnifying glass unlike the official programme.

Once again I would urge everyone to buy a copy of AAS its our very own fanzine and we should support it. Not only that I can actually read it without the aid of a very large magnifying glass unlike the official programme.

Second that - first class read, a lot of trouble taken to produce it the least we can do is buy it!

Back