• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Animals you hate!

Winkle

Manager
(1) Sorry and all that you feline cat lovers but I just dont get cats! They roam around everywhere p*****g and s*****g in everyone else garden(except there own) and they dont give a crap about ther owners, all there intrested in is bringing in a chewed up sparrow or a half dead mouse and thats it, I mean they don t even fetch a stick or something.

(2) Gerbils. why the f**K would you want one? Whats the point there are rodents and the only contribution they make to society is to run around on a poxy wheel.

(3)Budgies, why? They squawk the place down. are horrible looking things and As far as I know they dont even clear up ther own cage!

(4)Tortoises, Really, a right barrel of laughs they are ZZZZZzzzzzz!

(5) Lizards! I am not 100% sure about this but everyone I have met who as owned a lizard, is in there fourties and still a virgin, get a life and get laid!

Feel wellcome to add your own!

I have to agree with m'learned friend about cats.

May I also add pigeons and seagulls to the list.

Any kind of menacing dog, particularly when it's being walked by some yobbo wearing only tracksuit trousers and a gold chain.

I love most animals, however I'll have to go for dog. Its tough and chewy. Give me a nice juicy, rare steak any day of the week instead.

Guinea pig is also all full of bones and not nearly enough meat on it.

I love most animals, however I'll have to go for dog. Its tough and chewy. Give me a nice juicy, rare steak any day of the week instead.

Guinea pig is also all full of bones and not nearly enough meat on it.

are you gollom!!!!!:D

Horses.

All sports involving them suck ***. All people involved with them suck ***. Older women generally use them as a substitute husband / children when their real-life relationships are on the rocks. They cost loads of money. They're as affectionate as a visit from the Inland Revenue department. They gave midgets a hard time in battle in the Crusades, and a job in the present day of age.

The French have the right idea - they eat them.

Give me one of the b&*$@rds on a plate over a nice little friendly lamb anyday of the week...

Sir you have insulted nmy pets , i have 2 cats and 2 tortouises .
The cats are both expeptionaly friendly and independant , coming to you even when not requireing feeding .

And my tortouises are still babies . But are so cute when climbing and eating and frollocking (yes they do , their very quick as well)

Better then stupid dogs .

Foxes. We have a piece of woodland behind our house, and Foxes make lots of loud and disturbing noises late at night, as well as invading our garden and ripping our bin bags to shreds. B@stards.

Foxes. We have a piece of woodland behind our house, and Foxes make lots of loud and disturbing noises late at night, as well as invading our garden and ripping our bin bags to shreds. B@stards.

I didn't realise badgers and foxes were natural enemies Mr B :D

Sir you have insulted nmy pets , i have 2 cats and 2 tortouises .
The cats are both expeptionaly friendly and independant , coming to you even when not requireing feeding .

And my tortouises are still babies . But are so cute when climbing and eating and frollocking (yes they do , their very quick as well)

Better then stupid dogs .
Just what the F**K is "cute" about a tortoise! Am I Missing something? ...... they dont do anything! I mean a dog will fetch a stick, a parrot will learn to talk, a pig can sniff out the odd truffle, but a tortoise.......come on!

Its not really an animal but I hate Wasps ****ers always trying to sting me I run like a little girl when I see one.

Just what the F**K is "cute" about a tortoise! Am I Missing something? ...... they dont do anything! I mean a dog will fetch a stick, a parrot will learn to talk, a pig can sniff out the odd truffle, but a tortoise.......come on!

Well their hardly a working animal to be fair . But then why would you want them to do anything , can say the same about fish ?

They way thier cute little eyes gaze up at you and say
"yes ill out live you by about 50 years while being cared and fed for every day and relaxing in comfort".

They way thier cute little eyes gaze up at you and say
"yes ill out live you by about 50 years while being cared and fed for every day and relaxing in comfort".

If my old man's tortoise is anything to go by, this would be moments before he bites your toe! These things have absolutely no fear. I keep my shoes on now when visiting the folks and the little blighter is on the loose.

Despite that, still an extremely cute fella. As Osy says, especially when they're eating or climbing things.

Back