• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Annual ShrimperZone Apprentice Sweepstake

Billericay Blue - Stephen Brady
Southend4Ever - Ricky Martin
Tinkerbell - Gabrielle Omar
OBL - Nick Holzherr
SupaBlues - Adam Corbally
Beefy - Tom Gearing
Sufc_dave - Jade Nash

Bye Berrichone if anyone cares.

What an awful awful episode. **** task with no clear objective. **** performance and **** boardroom

Billericay Blue - Stephen Brady
Tinkerbell - Gabrielle Omar
OBL - Nick Holzherr
Beefy - Tom Gearing
Sufc_dave - Jade Nash

Bye Berrichone if anyone cares.

How catty can a grown man be.
Glad she went,fiver well spent.

Down to seven but only three weeks left I think so I'm expecting a double-firing next week.

So who's to go tonight.

Steven's in a win or you're fired situation. He's mine in the sweepstake, but I wouldn't be sorry to see him go. He's an odious git.

If it's a double firing as Beefy indicated, then who knows....

Not necessarily a double firing this week is it?

might fire the whole losing team next week instead?

Davros said:
Not necessarily a double firing this week is it?

might fire the whole losing team next week instead?
Next week would normally be the interview stage. Always one of my favourites.

Especially when you get twonks like Staurt Baggs up against the likes of Claude and Margaret :Worthy:

Me too, though it would have been a travesty if Ricky had gone being the only member of that team to make any real money.

OBL - Nick Holzherr
Beefy - Tom Gearing
Sufc_dave - Jade Nash

Bye Tinks & Billericay Blue.....5 left...

Ricky made a massive mistake

Yes he did, but if Steven thought it was so important he should have done the solo trip and left the other two to work together. Without Ricky's efforts they really would have been shockingly awful. Tom and Adam made a pretty weak showing as well I thought. Jade is refreshingly honest and I think people can respect that, think that was why Marcus Waring gave her and Nick a chance to "regroup".

Back