• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Annual ShrimperZone Apprentice Sweepstake

I thought Nick was going to win it until last week when he did look a bit out of his depth. I don't think he'll stand up under the pressure of the interviews. Ricky has done well but I think he'll get savaged by the interviewers.

Sugar made a comment about Tom a few weeks back about how he wasn't sure he really wanted the investment and I've a feeling that something will come out about him this week and so I'm not getting my hopes up about winning this. That said it's all about the business plans at this stage and I'd expect Tom to have something good and to have his structure, margins and analytics all worked out.

I think Jade is going to win it. She's been harping on and on about her business plan for weeks now and seems really confident in it. She's looking quite strong as a candidate anyway. She's who I'd put my money on.

Agree about Jade, Beefy, of all of them she's the one who has continually fought her corner when under pressure and always come out of encounters looking determined but unharmed. I just think there's been plenty of opportunity to get rid and she's still there, sometimes things are just destined to be and I have a feeling this is one of those times.

Bloody hell, I was sure he'd give Tom the nod at the end there. I was spending the cash in my head.

Bit of a shock really but once Claude had shown how impressed he was then it was pretty much of a formality. Lovely to see Margaret back.

The last 4 were all good but Jade - who I really liked let herself down with a crap plan. Thought Tom's would be the more adventurous option but Ricky should do ok.

Looking at the final 4s business plans, you could see the final 2 and interesting LS said he is getting old and doesn't want a business that he is heavily involved in.

Congrats S4E

Well done S4E, and thanks for everyone who took part. I'm sure we'll do it all again next year if the BBC and Shugs do.

Thanks All. Had faith in Ricky Martin all the way:smile:

How do I claim my prize? :blush:

£100 grand a year for doing nothing. Sounds a bit like Railtrack MK.

Back