• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Annual ShrimperZone Apprentice Sweepstake

Yep, putting my foot down TB. If no moneys are received by 6pm Wednesday you will suffer an expungement. Smiffy, I know you were strong armed into it so if you want to drop out and let Barna take your place?

Thankyou!

Yep, putting my foot down TB. If no moneys are received by 6pm Wednesday you will suffer an expungement. Smiffy, I know you were strong armed into it so if you want to drop out and let Barna take your place?

Thankyou!
Maybe PM Smiffy? He may not even know!

If anyone is actually expunged(great word that)I'll be happy to take their place and pay.

Revised list.

MK Shrimper - Azhar Siddique
Billericay Blue - Stephen Brady
Southend4Eva - Ricky Martin
Kent Shrimper - Duane Bryan
Jamesmutt2000 - Jane McEvoy
True Blue - Gabrielle Omar
Barna - Michael Copp
OBL - Nick Holzherr
Steveo - Laura Hogg
Berrichone - Jenna Whittingham
Pubey - Katie Wright
SupaBlues - Adam Corbally
Beefy - Tom Gearing
Sufc_dave - Jade Nash
Lancashire Shrimper - Maria O’Connor

What do you expect charging in trying to stir it up
So you take umbrage with me, when mcnasty and MK have both said very pointedly about you not paying? I made a perfectly reasonable comment that, as you'd volunteered Lee, he may not know he had been put in for this and you have to show yourself up AGAIN by swearing at me. You really are totally unbelievable.

Gawd..you are either in or out Scott,if it's in pay by paypal today so the others can get on with this...Simples.

So you take umbrage with me, when mcnasty and MK have both said very pointedly about you not paying? I made a perfectly reasonable comment that, as you'd volunteered Lee, he may not know he had been put in for this and you have to show yourself up AGAIN by swearing at me. You really are totally unbelievable.

Nevermind eh - You know what your doing why would it matter to you if everybody was paid up? are you running it? are you incharge of the monies? No!

Do you have a vested interest in making me look a ****? Yes

Now be gone!

Southend4Eva - Ricky Martin
Barna - Michael Copp
OBL - Nick Holzherr
Steveo - Laura Hogg
Pubey - Katie Wright
Beefy - Tom Gearing
Sufc_dave - Jade Nash
South Bucks Shrimper - Bilyana Apostolova

Barna & TB to pay up before 6pm tomorrow please.

THE END!

Southend4Ever - Ricky Martin
Barna - Michael Copp
OBL - Nick Holzherr
Steveo - Laura Hogg
Pubey - Katie Wright
Beefy - Tom Gearing
Sufc_dave - Jade Nash
South Bucks Shrimper - Bilyana Apostolova

Barna & TB to pay up before 6pm tomorrow please.

THE END!

It's important I receive full credit when Ricky Martin lays the Smack Down!! :smile:

Barna has now taken my candidate. As I was entered in the competition, without prior knowledge.

Back