• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I would imagine Adam Barrett has been singing his virtues to Martin Allen.

I heard that they didn't get on - Granty would be grooming himself and looking at his beads and woven hair, adding the oil and checking his "style" whilst Barrett sat there looking niffed.

Think Granty going to Gillingham will ruffle his hair a little ........ :whistling:

Grant would be a asset to any team in our league.I would like to see him resign for us.

Won't happen. If he was available on a freebie then maybe but we won't be paying transfer fees.

Anthony Grant transfer listed at Stevenage

doubt he'd ever come back

Last edited:
and we cannot afford a fee for him, its not a free transfer, wages would be to high as well:'(

WTF are we doing letting him get away. I'll even chip in a bit to get Granty back. Then we would have Grant and Corr. All we would need then is Scannell to re join and that would complete my personal favourite players to play for us.

Funny that as I remember Crewe fans were calling Granty scum and a dirty ******* on all the message boards and at the games we played against them in the play-offs.

grant dont like playing in front of big crowds does he, stevenage then crewe:stunned:

Scores for Crewe 3 minutes into his debut.

Back