• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ironically non league can likely offer better wages than the league 2 clubs because of the the wage cap. Good luck Wordy would have had him back in a flash

Ironically non league can likely offer better wages than the league 2 clubs because of the the wage cap. Good luck Wordy would have had him back in a flash

Maybe, but I think Barnet's EFL parachute payments stopped this season too so swings and roundabouts.

Barnet put all their players and manager (which led to their manager applying for the Southend job) on notice because of covid so I'm pretty sure they aren't splashing the cash.

This could be any street in the UK,these fireworks they sell over the last 15 years or so are a disgrace,ban them all and make it legal displays only or Standard type fireworks for children they were designed for,and all this on one night only the 5th nov it's got out of hand now.

This could be any street in the UK,these fireworks they sell over the last 15 years or so are a disgrace,ban them all and make it legal displays only or Standard type fireworks for children they were designed for,and all this on one night only the 5th nov it's got out of hand now.
Indeed, there was a video doing the rounds last weekend of some teenage lads throwing lit fireworks into the road and along the pavement at Tarpots, could easily have hurt someone quite badly or caused an accident. I don't know what goes through people's heads who think it's ok to throw lit fireworks.

Question should be which shops are selling them to teenagers, maybe I’m wrong but thought you had to be18 to buy
If so, get the kids in and a caution if they name the shops and fine/ close them
Get the suppliers and then it cannot happen

Has anybody heard if Anthony was hurt or how he is now at all please ?

The other night at work I saw a group of kids on the Royal Albert Dock firing rocket at each other! Newham for you ladies and gentlemen! I felt less intimidated in Afghan than I do in Newham.

Back