• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Anyone else a fan of Big Bang Theory

Napster

No ⭐
The TV show, not the theory. Classic episode last night. There must be some class-A nerds on the writing team. Sheldon is a brilliant comic creation.

quality programme... only watched a couple but really impressed with the ones i've seen

Love it. Very different to everything else on tv and has some very funny moments as well. Methinks the Sheldon character will go on to be a big hit.

And just how fit is Penny!? Christ. :stunned:

Haven't seen it alot, seen bits but watched last night's episode and it was pretty good, i'm not usually a big US Sitcom fan but i enjoyed it alot.

Seen it once or twice, it's watchable but I'm not a big fan of American humour generally.

However, the bird in it is worth watching it for as Andy S rightly says.

Watched the pilot and was not impressed at all. Perhaps I'll give it another go.

You should. Last night's was brilliant.

I will give it another chance. TBH after my spiel against Shameless I found myself quite enjoying it when my ex was watching it, so perhaps I should reconsider that too!

As already mentioned in this thread, two words:-

'Kaley Cuoco'

I can put up with the rest of it for her and her alone. Nice to see Darlene and her boyfriend from Roseanne in it tho, they're both very good actors. They were playing college kids in Rosenne 15 years ago? Goodness knows how old they are in real life.

Oh and just for good measure, enjoy! (sorry about the size of the picture, just too good not to post tho)

17.jpg

Last edited:
Great show makes me laugh, I thought it would be utter ****e from the trailers but it really is quite funny.

And again as stated earlier My Name is Earl is another great programme really good to watch and has me in stitches. I think Randy must be based around me ;)

Back