• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Apprentice 2016 - draw and discussion thread.

And my girl Grainne did ok and Shugs praised her too. Mukai was unlucky to go into the boardroom at the end, but their decision making was definitely influenced by him.

Karthik dodged a bullet but I hope he's going to be project manager next week - should prove interesting.

Karthik is good for his ratings, Sugar isn't giving him the boot this early. The right man went last night, he was clueless

Probably time to mix up the teams again next week, in light of the jinxed Nebular losing another two.
My boy hasn't been in the boardroom yet.
JD is beginning to resemble something of a dead weight.

Last edited:
There's still some waste of spaces to be despatched. I also sense a big blow up brewing between Paul and Sofiane to decide who has the biggest conkers.

Karren Brady hasn't endeared herself to me at all..........she is a pretty nasty lady and spiteful is a quality that she has in abundance.

Karren Brady hasn't endeared herself to me at all..........she is a pretty nasty lady and spiteful is a quality that she has in abundance.

She came across awfully last night - like a fat, over fed creature with piggy eyes (no, I don't like her!)

Abbreivated list without the also-rans....

Trishna Thakrar - Suffolk Shrimper
Samuel Boateng - Kenny
Paul Sullivan - amsemp
Frances Bishop - Supernaut
Rebecca Jeffery - Shrimpboy
Jessica Cunningham - Tangled Up In Blue
Sofiane Khelfa - RootsHallBloke
Karthik Nagesan - Fatshrimp
Grainne McCoy - OBL
Courtney Wood - Billericay Blue
Dillon St. Paul - Fatgrandad
Alana Spencer - South Bank Hank

Last edited:
Abbreivated list without the also-rans....

Samuel Boateng - Kenny
Paul Sullivan - amsemp
Jessica Cunningham - Tangled Up In Blue
Sofiane Khelfa - RootsHallBloke
Karthik Nagesan - Fatshrimp
Grainne McCoy - OBL
Frances is starting to wind me up :nope:

In my humble estimation, these useless clowns don't have the slightest chance of winning...

Samuel Boateng - Kenny

Which makes it a 5 horse race between Grainne, Jessica, Paul, Karthik and Sofiane.

Back