• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

...I really can't believe how fast a year has been and gone! This time last year we was all on a high, revelling in the sweet smell of promotion to the Championship after securing a 2-2 draw at Swansea! What a day that was, absolutely quality, best day of my life (i have to say)!

And now, a year on, we are all a bit gloomy and dwelling on what might of been after our relegation from the Championship (yesterday that was), exactly a year to the day after our fantastic promotion from League 1! But we can't dwell on what was last year, and what is now!

It's amazing whats happened to SUFC over the past 3-4 years, but i have so much confidence that we can bounce straight back up from League 1 next year, albeit as Champions, Runners Up or even Play Off Winners, i just feel (Freddy or no Freddy) that we will come back stronger. It may of been a year or 2, too soon, cos at the end of the day we were expected to drop straight back into League 2 after our promotion, but we proved everyone wrong and went up as Champions of League 1. But i feel, like most other true SUFC fans, that the Championship this year was one step too many for us, we have made many, many mistakes this year, but i am sure we will learn from them and that will put us in good stead for next season!!

UP U BLUES!!

SUFC TILL I DIE!!

Back