• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Attention all Simon Francis sponsors

Uncle Leo

This cook is an anti-semite
All,

first of all, thanks to all of those who have sent money to buy shares in the Simon Francis sponsorship. I haven't been to a home game yet so haven't seen a programme, but I understand our name is proudly there!

Anyway, now is time to organise things a bit more. All the monies received will be split in to £5 shares, so if you paid £10, you'll have two shares.

There will be a prize draw made in The Spread Eagle before the Coventry game on Friday October 13th. If you have two shares, your name will be in the hat twice, if you have four shares your name will be in four times and so on.

There will be three prizes:

1) A signed Simon Francis shirt
2) Tickets to the sponsor's evening
3) Two match tickets to a home game

You don't have to be at The Spread Eagle on October 13th, but it would be great to see as many of you there as possible.

We're also looking to arrange a couple of photo shoots with Simon and hopefully we'll have some news for you shortly.

on behalf of the SZ.com Team,

James

Superb!

Great to hear about this.

And yes, Shrimperzone is proudly on display next to his pic on the players kit sponsorship page.

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Aug. 24 2006,13:34)]Well done fellas on this initative I am sure if it proves successful, then you may find more people will be willing to take part next season.
cool.gif
It shows what jolly nice people we really are !
laugh.gif

is it too late to buy shares in simon francis?
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ Aug. 24 2006,13:36)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Aug. 24 2006,13:34)]Well done fellas on this initative I am sure if it proves successful, then you may find more people will be willing to take part next season.
cool.gif
It shows what jolly nice people we really are !    
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well done chaps.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Aug. 24 2006,13:38)]is it too late to buy shares in simon francis?
rock.gif
It seems as though CS J has asked a question, anyone care to answer (i dont know the answer)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fredheim_holm @ Aug. 24 2006,23:48)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Aug. 24 2006,13:38)]is it too late to buy shares in simon francis?
rock.gif
It seems as though CS J has asked a question, anyone care to answer (i dont know the answer)
He asked the question and I replied by PM.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fredheim_holm @ Aug. 25 2006,00:05)]i do apologise.

Ill shut up next time  
Oo.gif
best advice i have heard in a while..

Great stuff from SZ, but there is probably no point in putting my shares in, i win f%&k all.

Ive been in the Trust 100 club since day 1 and must be the only person still not to be drawn.

Although i see MtS won last week and may demand a stewards
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ Aug. 25 2006,00:57)]
[b said:
[b said:
rock.gif
He asked the question  and I replied by PM.
any chance that your response can be posted in here, as i think more of us may be interested

thanks

Al

[b said:
Quote[/b] (zulu_shrimper @ Sep. 03 2006,10:55)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ Aug. 25 2006,00:57)]
[b said:
[b said:
rock.gif
He asked the question  and I replied by PM.
any chance that your response can be posted in here, as i think more of us may be interested

thanks

Al
It was decided that ShrimperZone would sponsor the home shirt of Simon Francis this season. "Investors" would , for each £5 share, get the chance of winning either the signed shirt , or ticket to the sponsors evening or 2 tickets to a match.There is no limit on how many shares you may purchase.
It is not too late to pay , but the draw for the prizes is in the Spread prior to the Coventry game. Any late comers interested please PM me asap to be included.
Anyone with outstanding money please let me have it soonest.

Ken

Back